Some of you might of noticed that my threads and I disappeared a couple of weeks ago and I would like to explain.

The day after I posted the finished engine bay on here I caught a couple of scum bags around my car. I did not know if they had seen it online or not but just to be sure I removed everything about my car from the net, not only this website.

Anyway my paranoia has subsided and im back.

Gavin

Some of you might of noticed that my threads and I disappeared a couple of weeks ago and I would like to explain.

The day after I posted the finished engine bay on here I caught a couple of scum bags around my car. I did not know if they had seen it online or not but just to be sure I removed everything about my car from the net, not only this website.

Anyway my paranoia has subsided and im back.

Gavin

Can't blame ya mate. i would be paranoid too if there where some gimps hanging about my car after i posted up pics of it. Chance are that it wasn't linked. You will find there are always stupid chav's out there :rolleyes:

welcome back though :lol:

Jason ;)

You should of called starlet protection squad i.e. uksc members as we are 1 big happy family/community!

if i lived close then i wouldnt mine doing a check on your car if i was out in driving.

So youl have a team of starlet security guard :rolleyes:

anyway glad you feel better

Yeah so true if they want it they WILL have it. You just got to make it as hard to steel as you can.

Thanks everyone

Gavin

Well i WANT it so can i have it? :rolleyes: saves it from getting stolen by chav's :lol:

what ya should do is buy a single bullet from somewhere and leave it next to a note on the passenger seat saying its your funeral. hate people snoopin around cars. get a life and get your own ffs

We did have a problem with this a good while back on here. Lot's of cars on here were getting targeted and we were all pretty paranoid that is was UKSC related. That is why non-members cannot look in our members rides section. Just better to be safe than sorry as it was rather coincidental at the time.

Bourkey

had people come up my drive way and take pictures of themselves standing next to my car. next mod was some security cameras setup to watch the drive way. i no it may seem over the top but rather be safe than sorry lol

Guest cheshireglanza

all i can say if some one wants rob my car they will need pump 3 tyres up and put battery on it before they take it but i have had people come on my drive and take pics off my car