• 2 weeks later...

Been trying to fit my coilovers ever since they came nearly 2 weeks ago now, so today I decided to take the day off work and get stuck in.. Took about 3 1/2 hours in the end and every nut, ever bolt was seized to kingdom come.. An impact wrench, lots of elbow grease and some GT85 later I managed to get everything bolted up. Unfortunately I've not even got time to go for a spin but I will be making my way to the train station in an hour or so, so it'll be interesting! Going to give it a wash tomorrow and I'll get some pics taken, all I can say is that it LOOKS a HELL of alot better, actually looks like its supposed to now!

Just finished giving the old girl a bath so I thought I had better make an effort and take some more pictures with the Meister R's on. I must say so far I am very impressed although I have done fairly limited mileage the coilovers have totally transformed the standard Glanza's 'Bath tub' handling, its far more chuckable, way more grip and alot more positive through bends.. Totally different car now though so its like having to get used to it all over again! It still rolls a little from the back though so thats the next thing on my list.. Whiteline Rear Adjustable Anti-Rollbar! I may well end up going for an exhaust before that though so we will have to see, still need to fit my HID's, order new headlights, clear front indicators, furb my wheels and the list goes on.. My aims at this momment though are definetely handling, brakes and exterior.

It's a little high still at the momment but I'm going to run it over the weekend, let the shocks settle abit more then lower it down some more next week.. The front seems to be sitting a little higher too which isn't ideal.

Pics!

StarletGlanzaV030.jpg

StarletGlanzaV027.jpg

StarletGlanzaV028.jpg

StarletGlanzaV032.jpg

StarletGlanzaV031.jpg

• 4 weeks later...