epic game. got it a few days ago. so much better than COD online anyway. story mode is a bit of just chasing the objective marker while killin folk on the way but still fun.

has hardcore more unlike the first one so its alot better and more realistic. graphics are pretty shithot too.

u got it on xbox ?

epic game. got it a few days ago. so much better than COD online anyway. story mode is a bit of just chasing the objective marker while killin folk on the way but still fun.

has hardcore more unlike the first one so its alot better and more realistic. graphics are pretty shithot too.

u got it on xbox ?

Aye my gamer tags Angry Edward,its quite a random gamer tag i know lol.

Only seen the advert for it yesterday!! Cant believe it. looks amazing!!

Always see my LIVE friends playing BC2 Demo etc but never really looked into it lol gonna download it later.

word of warning tho demo isnt the finished article and the graphics are crap. because when i got the demo i thot hmm same as first one but after having a shot of the actual game at my mates i went n got it :)

Bit the bullet and bought it in the end :thumbsup:

What can I say, its fucking hard, gonna take some adjustment after playing COD so much but yea pretty fucking awsome!!!

Yeah cause this is a real game boyo!

Hardcore mode FTW.

• 2 weeks later...

u must play too much although i suppose there aint that many weapons. my xbox is away to get either replaced or fixed again so imm off it for now so that means ill be shan when i get back on :D

yeh sniping is the way forward. kinda annoyin tho it goes from having to hit someone twice in the chest 2 kill them on normal and then on hardcore if u hit them in the foot they die :D

• 2 weeks later...