Basically my 2.5K Quote from AA Apparently was an ERROR :wub: n way 2 much nw :lol: I dont mind paying up 2 3K in insurance but still cnt find anyone that will do it B)

Glanza V

Named Driver

Mom Policy Holder

Shes got 9NCB drivin since 97

Lockd in garage

CAT1

No mods

But i need a car multi policy as mom has a KA 2 :p

My dreams have been shatterd :D i feel like crying Lol

anyone no anyone?

PLEASSSSE HELP

Thanks people

Matt

Dude just get a N/A untill you build your NCB up..

this is your best bet. rather than blow a load of cash on insurance you could easily build yourself a nice n/a until you can afford to insure a turbo.

may not be what you want to hear but its probably gonna be the best in the long run

this is your best bet. rather than blow a load of cash on insurance you could easily build yourself a nice n/a until you can afford to insure a turbo.

may not be what you want to hear but its probably gonna be the best in the long run

Exactly, I'm wanting boost this minute but its not gunna happen for awhile lol.. I'm worried about renewal this year cause i got 3 points already :lol:

i never even looked at a turbo car til i was 21!

wasn't prepared to spend that much on insurance!

a lot of people tried to get me to buy a Glanza and insure it as a standard 1.3 starlet, but that was never gonna happen. so i just waited, built up my no claims and got myself a Glanza once i could afford it. took me a while but its worth the wait!

cheapest is 2900, 3200 altogher a year :/ If i get this tho literally alll my wages will be spent on the car each month. (gta pay mom bk 4 2k loan and gta pay half my insurance off 2) my mom sed ive gt 2 pay her bk 2 within 18 months or shes kickin me out 4 real n taking the car off me :/ so got to pay her £316 a month 12months Thats like 1 huge phone bill :/ But im gna go 4 it i think

Thanks

Insurance is expensive for most i think my chepest was 1700 im payin 160 a month 21 with 2 yers ncb i rang allover and all the quotes wer shit

plus u need to think if u are payin all this cash out will you have cash for pety super unledids not cheap at min bout 1.20 liter i think well in boro

mate once youve got the starlet on road you wont be able to stop spending on it. theres always something you will want to upgrade lol

x2!

I've only got an N/A and the wish list keeps growing! :lol: