Lower Fuel Prices!

^^^ exactly if we dont stand up to all these price rises then we will all be skint , i hate paying £1.15 for a litre of fuel id be happy if it even went down to 90p or even 99p

The reason why the petrol prices has gone up is because the pound is losing its strength against the dollar.

hopefully they should come back down in the summer, but the government wants to increase taxes so you probably wont notice anyway. :lol:

tbh the petition aint going to do anything, these big companies dont give a monkey's. all they care about is making money.

I don't think thats the entire reason why petrol prices have gone up. I think it's due to the debt the country is in, they have upped the prices to make up for the recession. They add tax on petrol. It will keep going up for some time and it won't be coming down, it will probably even reach the most expensive ever.

They need to extort everyone to make up for it, this is how they do it.

There is no point signing it, they don't even see it, nor do they care, but like you say, no harm in doing it.