Look What I Have For The Night, And Tomorrow!

Photo0300.jpg

Keirz has borrowed me the V for the night, and tomorrow day aswell. Because we are MOTing it at work tomorrow. So im driving it to work!! :)

Had my first drive in it today, now that its running fine. And its nuts, so so so fast. I actually want it permantly now.

Convinced me that i want a V or GT next without a doubt.

You say you want a V or GT next, obviously it will have to be a GT, real mans car haha but why not convert your N/A bud?

It looks so good, what you have done with it, looks wise, all it needs is an engine? :)

is it still 200 brake? or is his new turbo pushin alot more? cheers craig

Erm not sure mate the new turbo is definatly pushing more ponies, but he aint had it on the rollers yet to see the result.

You say you want a V or GT next, obviously it will have to be a GT, real mans car haha but why not convert your N/A bud?

It looks so good, what you have done with it, looks wise, all it needs is an engine? :)

Yeah i would love to convert mine mate, but its slowly dying and i keep noticing little bits and bobs that i dont like, and i just see it as too much work when i could just buy a 200bhp V or GT and be happy with it. Also reckon i would struggle to insure a conversion. ;)

You lucky boy :)

Bet people will see you and think oooh he got a new car B)

But yea you wont want to give the keys back lol

Keys are handed back now, throughly enjoyed driving it to and from work :o Even though i was stuck in traffic for 90% of the journey :) i really really need boost though!!

nice dude i bet your loving it but as i said before my conversion is alot cheeper the insure than a v or gt B)

But are conversions actually cheaper to insure?? As i want it insured as a Turbo and everything none of this telling them its standard crap.

Anyone reckon i can Insure a V at 19??

honestly mate no joke they are! all legit as i said before they wanted 1600 odd for a glanza at 19/20 and that was standard where as i insured the conversion with everthink the rollcage the lot even the gear nob lol with sky

and i pay £1040 fpft like 4 like with value at around 6000 with 1 year ncb and a fault claim :) try sky nd adrian flux they battled it out to the penny the roll cage put it up the most! its cheeper because its a uk spec car + its a gt engine as aposed to a glanza lump other wise it would be more lol.... :)

honestly mate no joke they are! all legit as i said before they wanted 1600 odd for a glanza at 19/20 and that was standard where as i insured the conversion with everthink the rollcage the lot even the gear nob lol with sky

and i pay £1040 fpft like 4 like with value at around 6000 with 1 year ncb and a fault claim :) try sky nd adrian flux they battled it out to the penny the roll cage put it up the most! its cheeper because its a uk spec car + its a gt engine as aposed to a glanza lump other wise it would be more lol.... :(

I really cant see why this is though, ive been getting '' we cant insure vehicles with them modifications'' when ive been getting quotes!! :)