12.7 Second Quater Mile Run

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quick some one ban him.... :D:wub:

the vid seems to work for me, what about all the other vid's on tony's channel?

:):D:) now now gaz less of it or ill ban you,you dont want me to hit that ban button.lol

never got chatting with my bro lads,ill see him this weekend,ill get it sorted ;)

Stick your 12 seconds up your arse ya pirate picky bastard :) specs or GTFO :)

Serious though, specs or stop being a sneeky fuck anf GTFO...... Im bored of your guessing shite.

simple if ya dont like fack off...lol yas think i actualy give a fuck??????????.LOL,,ohhhh some people need to lighten up its xmas...haha

can i ask why you dont discuss your spec animal in all seriousness?

is it just you dont want people to copy you? you have a brill set up there obviously and could teach people the way to do things properly

just curious of the secretivuty lol

Edited your post i see animal :lol: Ohhh im sure some other guy will suck on your ball bag lol its not my kind of thing haha.

P.s...Only said shit because of the comment you said about Ricky seens as though you read Rickys comment rong i take ir back B) ..no hard feelings merry christmas B)

Edited your post i see animal :lol: Ohhh im sure some other guy will suck on your ball bag lol its not my kind of thing haha.

P.s...Only said shit because of the comment you said about Ricky seens as though you read Rickys comment rong i take ir back :p ..no hard feelings merry christmas B)

i did yea i re read it when i could see straight! an it made sence....haha didnt last night doh. B)

can i ask why you dont discuss your spec animal in all seriousness?

is it just you dont want people to copy you? you have a brill set up there obviously and could teach people the way to do things properly

just curious of the secretivuty lol

they way i look at it is,I've done it all meself,money,time,hardship and what not,and for me to tell all,it just makes it easy for som1 else to go an do it if they have the cash,even doh theres alot of custom 1 of bits on it.alltough it isnt just that,loads of cars getting robbed etc round me,so i like to keep it sorta on the low down,less people know the better,and the fun bit where it gets all yous boys talking an wondering what it is i run hahaha. come end of the new year ill either do a mag feature with all told,or a nice thread with pics an spec of it all....hows that :lol:

loads of cars getting robbed etc round me,so i like to keep it sorta on the low down,less people know the better,

thats very wise to be fair, can't blame u for that at all.

its sad that we have to be like that at times, but unfortunately there are those out there who would read a spec list, and then simply go and steal the parts from the car in question.

so thats a fair point which i can appreciate.

Phil.

i do appreciate the secretiveness because of people stealing car and the fact i also wouldnt want anyone to copy exactly everything id spent time to do. BUT it still eats away at me lol. look forward to when u do finally reveal :lol: