Previously Imported Starlets!

Guest Enzo

@ glanza person i have one thats not perfect body wise ariving in the uk on the 7th of july for £1450 :o

the yen exchange rate has recently increased so all prices ar inflated just a bit

if your interested send a pm

2 more JDM EPs added to the first post :D

2 more to add within the next week :p

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Enzo I will be buying a ep95 in the cuming months.I am looking for a 1999 reg ONLY and shell to be 100% clean and in 2 door.The only thing is I am in Ireland can you ship it to Dublin port? And most of all can I get a full price of you. Thanks bud....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They aren't ugly, they are special.

And Geo, just to confirm, the £**** On The Road price means your importing it to sell on, not importing it for someone specifically?

hi gal, no price on the road is including servicing, mot'ing taxing and registering the car for the new owner.

the other prices quoted are the customer picking up the car direct from whatever port of their choice. <_<

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

list updated with 5 more starlets

@Starbuck, aye that would be possible, but you might be waiting a while for the suitable example to pop up, by that time you might have lost interest waiting for it to arrive. are you thinking of one for the summer?

list updated with 5 more starlets

@Starbuck, aye that would be possible, but you might be waiting a while for the suitable example to pop up, by that time you might have lost interest waiting for it to arrive. are you thinking of one for the summer?

I'm just looking at possible costs importing as to buying here. Looked at a few this year, but i'm in no rush to buy one.

on another note, i now know what the centre caps should look like on my alloys...lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Enzo

hey joel yea i do, i currently have 3 ep95s in stock at the moment

one is landed tax and tested ready to go the other 2 are leaving on the boat in 10 days,

il update within the next dayish, as im just readying my import site where you can see them all.