http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k282/pw_910/midge004.jpg

My old toy before she was so brutally ruined! :D

Bomex bodykit, 17" Advan racing alloys,an exhaust you could stick your head in,apexi air intake.All attached to a beautiful sounding straight 6 engine! MMM nice! :D

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k282/pw_910/midge015.jpg

After the little miss hap! Part of £2000 worth of damage to bonnet and roof! :D

Lesson,ensure any future buyer shuts bonnet properly before going for a test drive!

Cheers mate,I was never a big fan of the 3 spokes either till i got the car with them on,loadsa people wanted them off me because they're so light! Thought about selling them when i found out how much they were worth £1600-£1800 new :D I miss the car but not the fuel bill or the 17-18 yr old knobs who always want a race with their bloody corsa or saxo! :D

not worth that much, seen sets go for like 2-300 quid, but yeah, advan 3-spokes are awesome.

Was talking about new price,the cheap ones are usually kerbed to buggery by folks tryin their hand at drifting in jap land! Nice wheels for 3 spokes,not my cup of tea though.

oh ye for sure, but you can pick em up dirt cheap.

if you can find em in 4x100 fitment, they're worth ALOT more, but in skyline/200sx fitment etc they're not worth quite as much because they're more common.

i wouldnt say no though!

For some reason the only cars I think suit them are MR2's and RX7's??

id have to say 300zx's too Adrian

nice car paul,

was lucky enuf to redline an r33 gtt and by god they are such underated motors compared to the gtr

its still a silky smooth straight six with a turbo on so still rapid and very grunty :D

ye i could always have more fun in the gt-t/gts skylines etc enzo, their limit is alot lower than the gtr (meaning they're more controllable and predictable, far easier to drift and generally get tail happy with) and as such are alot more fun.

they're still very quick also, can be made just as quick as a gtr but then that sort of defies the point of em. a 250bhp gts is more than ample for its purpose, and they're still bloody comfy.

by the way, the gt-t is the '34 and the gts is the '33, although there are varying models within each also (gt-4 = 4wd 2.5 non-turbo etc).

Gotta say dude, I agree with Sparky (must be a Welsh thing :D ). Not a lover of that kit at all, and the Advans don't do it justice IMHO.

But I'm not the owner, and as long as you're happy with it. That's all that counts. :D

Aint got it anymore,it got badly damaged by the bonnet flying open at 50mph on the test drive by a potential buyer! £2000 of damage,its a big ol bonnet on them,some muppet in london reckoned he could fix it cheaply for his 18yr old son so he bought it!!! Don't think he realised a new roof is only available from nissan,and you can't insure one if you're under 25 in many insurance places,oooh thats gonna cost a lot!! :D Real nice car to drive fast or just pootle along in comfort,Bloody scary in the rain though, very tail happy!

Cheers rubix,seems to be quite rare to find one with the drift style spoiler,only seen 2 or 3 others for sale with it on.Guess most folks wanna look like a GTR,i think it gives it a bit more of a street sleeper look! ;)

• 1 month later...

gotta say i agree with rubix and everyone who said they like it.

the kit suits it perfectly, loving the lack of a high spoiler.. and the advans are offically my most favorite wheels ever.