Buddyclub Spec 2 / 2.5" Straight Through Exhaust

Right, as some of you may know i put up a couple of threads asking about a BuddyClub spec 2 or similar spec exhaust system for my Glanza.

Well after having no luck with a spec 2 i decided to have a custom 2.5" system made up.

Its not as loud as everyone on here has made out, it has a nice burble to it without being stupid (shouldn't attract too much attention from the feds :thumbsup: ).

Anyways, if anyone was thinking of this type of exhaust i would highly recommend going to see the guy where i got mine done.

This is his website

http://www.rebelpowerpipes.co.uk/

He does powerflow exhausts but will make the exhaust to your own specification (mine was 2.5" from turbo back with no backbox). Did the whole thing in about 2 hours which i though was pretty good and charged me £250 which i think is a bargain!!

Hope this may help someone else on here!!

Will get some pics and maybe a video up later on if i get chance.

yeah the unfortunate thing is there are a lot of chav mobiles with powerflow systems and it put me off going to him for a while! but after going down and speakin to the guy he's pretty sound and just does what the customer wants!

mine was the first Glanza he's done though! :thumbsup:

Yeah i agree they are not the best of companies but i dont think he got his done by them?.....And where im from its only the back boxes that are shit we call the poorflow.

Anyway back on topic get some vids on the go Dan :thumbsup:

As said above stop being a tease and get some pics, vids.

These style systems sound sooooooo good on vteck's.

i'll get some pics up when i can, at work at the minute and i'll do some vids as well!

my mate had one on his ek9 and that was loud as hell when he hit Vtec! mine ain't that loud (thankfully!)

Yeah i agree they are not the best of companies but i dont think he got his done by them?.....And where im from its only the back boxes that are shit we call the poorflow.

Anyway back on topic get some vids on the go Dan :thumbsup:

yeah, the powerflow part of the business is the backboxes which can be awful! but i have no backbox, just the 2.5" stainless pipe!

The reason Powerflow aren't very good is because the piping goes smaller on the exhaust bends. This can cause power loss I'm pretty sure. Higher quality exhausts have consistent size throughout and mandrel bends.