• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks liam.

yes the cage will be getting painted just not sure what colour. suggestions please?

no sorry mate no fitted pics as of yet but as soon as there fitted you will have a pm with the pics.

joel

edit:think i might have have pic here somewhere will have a look for you now dan

• 4 weeks later...

havent touched her mate snow has only just got off here the other day

sunday i will maybe striip her apart take the front end off and stric the inside even more.

just been buying parts before the vat goes up.

bought rear arb powerflex engine mounts and antilift kit and will be buying a set of magnacores shortly this week i hope

well thanks to liam i have a set of magnacore leads and a set of plugs.

today i fitted the omp steering wheel and it truly is awsome DEEP DISH FTW!!

also took the 2 gay granny spec door cards off cleanned them all up so i can get the new material to stick to them

also decided that im going to get my dash flocked and fit a new headcloth going for black fabric instead of the gay grey viyle shite

hopefully get the block up to my machine shop to get it notched to take the scat rods. and also get my bottom end balanced.

think thats about it for now.

joel

thanks guys cant wait myself hopefully im not going to be going over the top on the interior. just want it to be comfy nice place to pilot but still have a track car look to it .

thanks liam no problem.

also im planning on wiring in my gls dials on thursday and try to find a place for my NOS bottle.

any suggestions on things i can do to improve my project post them up

• 2 weeks later...

i have been doing bits and peices of interior work this week not much done but got my speaker panels for the rear quarter panels and parts of the door cards re trimmed uploads a couple pics now .

also was badgering luke to make me a few stickers which he did and there pretty awsome

pics of the stickers

GLOW STICK TIME

ab222990.jpg

its GARY GLITTER kids

70c7a522.jpg