• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im glad you all aprove yes it is rather large but thats the way i like it.

unfortunitly the top of the spoiler is to badly sun damaged so will have to paint it im thinking gloss black or maybe colour code it not sure on that yet but i think i can pull off the wide look with the new direction the cars going in

and there will be no cutting of my zep gt wing

prob a good bit as it need to be all rubbed down preped for painting windows out cage out dash out .

think there is a 3 month wait for the pistons im hopeing for it to be on the road for summer to get it run in as i will be able to book a week off to get it run in so hope no later than july

body wise is still the same as it was only thing that has changed is some of the interior is stripped to get overhauled.

body work won commense untill a mk1 vw jetta gets out of my dads garage.

if you think the back end will look good just wait till you see the rest of it :):):)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well the lasdt few days have spent m ore money have bought one of the frp cooling bonnets from idress and went tonight and got a set of fender bars which should do hopfully tighten up the front end more,

i cant wait either paul finally got my car to the workshop so all systems go on the bodywork