• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe they are Zeps too especially if the baseplate is a perfect EP91 fit.

Its just the style of them that makes them look like glorified M3 mirrors, nothing intentional.

Mine are Chu Ganador reps from the Purple Midnight, I certainly aint complaining as I hassled Chu for those lol so was lucky to get them.

Goodies are looking great Joel bro, good luck on your decision with the mirrors.

Joz

I swear some crazy Jap at ZEP was over the UK visiting, popped into halfraud's seen the craze of these carbon effect M3 mirrors yO and decided to buy a couple of sets and took them back to Japan to flog them off as ZEP items :D

Thats the only logical explanation I can come up with LMAO

yea its aidens old bumper with a cool lip/diffuser never seen one like it before think it will look sweet in red should lower the arse a good bit to match the rest of the kit :):(

these mirrors will look sweet i think REAL carbon aswell :)

and also today i was having a chat with a man and he took my head and pistonns away to do some calculations and there is a chance i could have the first fully forged N/A on uksc which means scat rods and forged high compression pistons woop woop heres hoping

cheers liam will do,

the guy i was talking to said i could prob get my compression ration up to about 11.1 from 9.6.1 which should help

HUGE PICS JUST FOR YOU DAN

as you can see the spoiler is rather large the width of an astra estate to be exact

hugespoiler.jpg

hugespoiler4.jpg

original silver carbon weavehas been sun damaged and the top looks yellow now as you see in the first pic

hugespoiler3.jpg

hugespoiler1.jpg