nothing really to update dan been pretty flat out recently at work and been doing a couple of homers full valets on a range rover sport to do at the moment, need to earn money before i spend it

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha thanks paul im glad my car can motivate people to pump one out ,it has been my goal all along,

its hopefully wont be long now till shes paintedjust need to get the money to order the paint and laquer

• 1 month later...

well after taling it over and getting some calculations done by east coast customs the new engine will be runnging higher compression ratio than a civic type R.

will be running about 11.6 compression ratio compared to the standard 9.8 which is a good bit more and make it a bit more fun , also going to try to make it rev to about 8000rpm but will see what the engine want to do. should have my custom pistons in 8/10 weeks which is longer than i was hoping but its out of my hands now, once i get them engine will be build within a matter of days.

bodywork is proving to be a nightmare also just nothing wants to simple on this car, but will take a break for from it and maybe get the cage welded in and the car stich welded.

not really much of an update but just keeping you all informed.

thanks

joel

Its still great to get an update on your project bro and that the force is still strong.

As soon as you get those pistons, bang! the engine will be sorted I just know it!

The time you are waiting for them to come, surely the bodywork/chassis will be sorted?

Judging from the cr ratio etc you will going to a totally different level to where I got to lol.

Are you installing uprated cams too bro?

Joz

just 5efhe cams at the moment but im thinking maybe some custom billit cams

my bro is running 5efhe cams in him 450bhp beast and there only starting to tail off about there.

were hopeing to get the bodywork done while we wait be with only getting at it 1 night a week for a couple of hours doesnt help,

yea im going all out on this i want it to be the quickest/highest bhp 4efe that we know of

and i have been told that a highly tuned type R is running about 12.2/12.4 cr ratio