• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea going super smooth and super shinny, shouldnt have a problem with it craking ryan as we used a bonding agent that is designd to flex so should be sweet.

staying super red josh but will be super shinny i think i will stick to the sparco's for a bit put spacers on them to fill the arches untill i find the right set of jap wheels

im going to get a duck spoiler and go either livesports or wait to see what iddy comes up with.

also have just give my boss a deposit on a HKS F con v pro gold woop woop after seeing how my bros gt changed with it, its the only way to go IMHO.

• 4 weeks later...

well the time has finally come for the car to be put in primer so progress has been maid in the last week or so, all windows out everything that isnt needed interior wise is out all rubbers etc taken off the outside engine has arrived so all the bits are falling together now all i need is a set of forged 5E rods and finally get my custom high comp pistons made.

HAHA the worrying thing is phil is not joking :S sticky willy for you phil, yea still going for highest hp n/a starlet in the uk anyway thats what i would like anyway, will try my best to get pics of it all , be nice to see it all one colour again wont be red but still happy.

will get it primed then let the primer sit for a week or so to let it set in. thenwhile it sets we will get brackets made to support the bottom of the skirts etc weld in my cage and all my other braces and im going to make a harrness bar aswell while im at it

thanks for all the comments guys