• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well unfortunatly i forgot the camera today but a my freindly neigbourhood badgerman was soon on the case to help and also came with a tin of energy for me and alan.

well as some of you have seen on bakebook the car is officaly in primer and looks awsome all in one colour, will have high rres pictures soon

joel

Pic-a-tures!

Rubbed down and ready to rock and roll bitches:

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

First coat of primer:

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

Second coat of primer:

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

Third coat of primer! Drunk off primer bitches!

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

I'll let Joel and Alan explain whats next, but i saw a black rattle can being weilded in the direction of the fresh paint as i was leaving :wub:

Phil.

thank you phil for taking and uploading the pictures and for keeping me company while alan was priming.

thanks john, wasnt to sure on the back end when we were putting it together because of all the diffrent colours but now its all the one shade have fallen in love with the car again really got me in the mood to get it out asap but i wont be rushing any part as we want it to be perfect.

thanks liam yea should look pretty sexy in nice shiny red,

ok as phil said alan brought out the satin black paint to mark any slight imperfections we found on the body that we couldnt see before the primer so we will get those fixed re prime the areas fixed and then paint, but for now we are letting the primer sit on the car for a week or two incase the primer sinks and reveals more bits to fix. so untill then its the inside and under the bonnet getting some attenction now.

the full inside is stripped out minus the cage and dash will stip all sound deadning and what ever else i can find. then weld in my cage and a few other braces the inside is ready for paint gloss black with cusco blue cage.

thank you all for the kind comments.

you think the rear end is nice now wait and see it with the carrot lights in looks sexual( the only thing that would be as sexual as the rear end would be phil in a man-kini ;p)

i am now going 5E so that should get the most out of manifold as thats what they were made for originally as you know.

updates should be a more frequent thing now on

nope i have no text from you sir last text i got was from you on wednesday morning, could be my phone tho the woman was having problem getting in touch with me also today.

yea thats the very one on my car haha i dont hang about when nice parts are for sale haha

• 2 weeks later...

well work on the interior has begun, all them sound deadening is out that shit ways a ton, tomorrow night will see the start of the stitch welding of the car and welding the cage in and trial fit my bride seats, will try to get pictures of the progress.

ok my custom pistons are arriving with the company as i type so should have them in a month or 2, im working on the forged 5e rods shold get them this week,

the compression ratio i will be running now is 11.8:1.

half the floor and cage is stitch welded so will try to get pictures wednesday night