• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a brain storm today and i do belive i might be able to fix fuel problem i just need to get my hands on a turbo throttle body and make up a few things :( if i get that sorted before my new engine goes in will dyno her again

• 4 weeks later...

well nothing much to report on the engine still waiting on my pistons to get finished.

only new thing to report for the car is i know have a kickass cage and a couple of sunstrips which will be going on the rear windows of my road tailgate and my race tailgate will get pics of the cage up soon

had the cage built up to have a look at it an it looks amazing most of you will know the cage its the green one that thorpy had in his gt and the one chesireglanza had aswell. but its going a diffrent colour for my car before you ask its not going to be black or red

Ya know the monkey ones are the only ones in the world Took me fecking ages to make them and now i cant find the vector so wont be making anymore.

dude i cant thank you enough for them i love them would you be looking to make more of them what all are you missing

just orderd a sard low temp thermostat for the new engine so that should be here this week i hope.

and forgot to update this a week or so ago since my bro gt (asbo gt) got some nice wms brakes i took his standard disks and calipers which are bigger than n/a brakes so fitted them and they made a big diffrence they came with a set of doluck braided lines aswell.just need to get me some disks on the rear to get rear braided lines.

think that is it for now