• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ josh. thanks dude and your car look amazing .

@panda dude you wouldnt belive how excited i am but it doesnt come without its worries not sure what to expect when its done and weather it will be worth all the money im throwing at it.

@ phil i have this adorable little taiwanese ladyboy called zuk som kok that does my nails, he also makes an amazing appletine

well just had a look outside and since my car is very dirty and it is very sunny going to go give it a treat back soon, dont think i will put pick up as i still havent got my bumper fixed since the badger hit me lol

joel

Appletine u say?? i'll be over right away, i am JONESING for an appletine right now!

i heard today from my brother-badger that u assaulted with your car, he is a little banged up, sprained ankle, broke a nail, lost a few eyelashes, and has nasty black oil stains on his white patches of fur, but he sworn revenge. i believe he is sharpening up his Samurai sword as we speak and strapping some grenades across his chest! its on!!!! he is rather irked to say the least lol!

Phil.

HAHA thanks phil when i seen it i just had to have one there is a nice blue and white sailor duck that would look well in your car and a white duck with red hearts for your sis's car woop woop family ducks

well i got in contact with lukep last week and got some custom stickers made up which i put on tonight and they look amazing will get pics up in the morning.

engine new is that the head is away to get ported polished acid dipped and valve stem oil seals put in the week after that is done the block will get notched and the week after that the crank will get ballanced :(

and my newly purchased genuine zep racing silver carbon weave spoiler will be with me by the middle of next week then i can get my spare tailgate completly smothed.

and my newly purchased genuine zep racing silver carbon weave spoiler will be with me by the middle of next week then i can get my spare tailgate completly smothed.

:(

glad you not being a sheep an going for a JAM or livesportz. will look ubes with the other carbon stuff.

Can't express how stoked i am about this build. going to be so epic.

Red EP's FTMFW

yea i know what you mean dan, but thats what my car is about having an aggressive and diffrent looking to everybody else.

i will be taking my bootlid with the 2 carbon spoilers off and it will be getting a bit of a refurb as the paint on it has seen better days, and the spoilers will be getting rubbed down and a new clear coat make them all shinny. and will use the zep spoiler as a lightweight racing spoiler with abit of road use.

thank for the nice comment dan im just trying to show alot of the turbo guys and 90% off tgtt that you dont need a turbo to have a quick ep

thanks

joel

thank for the nice comment dan im just trying to show alot of the turbo guys and 90% off tgtt that you dont need a turbo to have a quick ep

Thats what im talking about mate, pisses me off when everyone comes up to you at show and meets and asks if it a Turbo. and when you say no they walk straight off. :(

Dont need a Turbo to be a quick car

Do it for UKSC dude, will be awesome whens its all finished.

thats exactly how i feel liam and i personaly think that a good uk starlet is just as good as any glanza out there and plus the n/a starlet has the weight advantage aswell.

a quick question about the engine when its done what do you all think would be a safe rev limit to raise it to as i will prob get an emu when is all run in etc etc i was thinking between 7.5k and 8k rpm im going with turbo valve springs and 5efhe cams so i think it should be ok as my bros gt rev'd over 8 on standard cams and spring