• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks liam

was a great day spent all day in jays yard surrounded by legendary eps from the 1500 beast, project 55,joz's car, and the blurple wounder which i will now call the BLURPLE RANGER (go go power rangers ) oyea

joel

I wouldnt count mine as a car just yet lol :) Still sitting in the detention corner is it?

Glad you enjoyed the day tho man, sounds minted and your red EP is right up there ^^

We need to organise a Vogie meet of epic proportions this summer.

Another opening party of Jays garage if you like :p poker, ps2, xbox, guitar.. the skys the limit!

Joz

that would be an awsome line up jay lol

and poor alan indeed he wants to paint the black centers again but this time there is a bit of metal flake going in with it give it a bit more sparkle :)

i am not going to be cutting big nasty holes in my boot lads lol

do you no how much that tailgate is worth haha

i personly like it the way it is and and its a reminder to every one that its not a glanza but it still kick ass ;)

joel

ok update time

my engine build parts list has started

first thing on the list that i have bought is a set of 5efhe cams

soon to bought parts are trd headgaskit lightwight pullys paddle clutch, get my standard flywheel lightend and balanced

got some gt rods going into it and get the crank lightend and balanced and full gasket set

will up load pics of stuff as i get it

joel

ok update time

my engine build parts list has started

first thing on the list that i have bought is a set of 5efhe cams

soon to bought parts are trd headgaskit lightwight pullys paddle clutch, get my standard flywheel lightend and balanced

got some gt rods going into it and get the crank lightend and balanced and full gasket set

will up load pics of stuff as i get it

joel

Nice! just out of interst what would the 5efhe cams do, make it rev higher?

they have more lift and duration than standard cams as far as i know. turbo guys use them with good results and the are out of a 1500 N/a so can only do good things havent heard any N/A 4efe guys use them so its more of a learn from doing situation .

to raise the limit you would have to get an ecu which is also part of my plans.

joel