• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys very happy with the rear bumper .

there is spacers on it luke lol but im not worried as the sparcos i think are a bit wider there 6.5 wide and i think the speed lines are 6 wide.

the wheels are going to look epic. they are going black with red lip not the gunmetal with red lip i was going to go for

but the coulours are amazing im sure you will love them painted over the next day or 2

Ahh i see, can't wait to see more updates :rolleyes:

well the sparcos are painted and i ohhhhh baby i love them came out just like i wanted tryed to keep them looking factory colours , all i need now is the racing sparco stickers for the lip of them.

will upload pics tomorrow

joel

let me know when u want these spanners. i can meet u some evening this week sir!

Phil.

no problem boss will have a fiddle with my exhaust some night this week and let you know if i need them

joel

I agree with craig one of my all time fav's (Mainly because its red :harhar: ) but i love how you thought outside the box and went with the S bonnet insted of the V. Sparcos really finish it off, its perfect. Think it maybe time for the FTE transplant now.

Nice work Joel :)

it will be a long time before this car will see any fte engine will have to get a full time job and a steady income before anything major like that happens and that will be a while with the way the country is in at the moment.

im glad you all like the car sofar but there prob wont be any updates for a while as im skint. (donations can be made to www.helpbuild redranger. com) haha

joel