• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well its not much of an update just waiting on parts for the build,

so i started back into making my roll cage so far i have the up and over part basicly done next is to make the bars for the boot and make the brackets to fix it all together

hope to get the nos kit in the next few days and to fit my front arb this week i hope.

joel

fitted my 24mm arb and droplinks yesterday havent dove that far since.

but it has made the ride so much smoother and can fell what the car want to do in the corner a great mod

next is to heat wrap my exahust in bright red heat wrap:)

ok so last week i toldmyself that the exterior of my car was finished the only thing that needed done was wee bits and peices painted.

BUTTTTTTT i might be makeing an unexpected purchase this week of something quite rare:D

it is made of carbon fibre and looks sweet thats all im going to say untill the deal is done i know you guys love to wait for stuff like this lol

but i will warn you all now not everyone will like it i know that before i purchase it but i think it looks awsome end of :lol:

attention all N.I members if your about lisburn after 5 tonight call round to my dads garage on the lisburn to moira road big blue and yellow garage across from a bar.

im going to be stuck in there giving the car a good cleaning more than welcome to come round

joel

• 2 weeks later...

i am not pleased now after a good night on the way home a badger ran out infront of me and basterdized my front bumper all our hard work smoothing went to waste have to start over again :p

and my nos kit has finaly arrived today will get pics of it and my bumper in the morning