• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on the plus side, thats one less badger round here to rape my front bumper and splitter.

on the bad side, u should be aware that i will now be forced to take vengeful action against you for murdering one of my people. You should know, this is a declaration of war parralled only by Germany's invasion of Poland.

Phil.

I guess it isnt as bad as it looks bro but still not a nice feeling.

Still a bit of work to restore it but don't let that get you down.

Im surprised the canards didn't trigger their slice 'n' dice function...

Wizard of Nos kit looks good. The pieces are coming together now.

Joz

thanks for the support guys have cooled down a bit now and have some good news over the next few weeks a bit more work will be done by a very experianced well known race engine builder he will be balancing my crank notching my block porting my head and building it.

picking up my scat rods and arp headbolts tomorrow or friday and then the money truly gets spent but i think it will be very worth it in the end :(

here is a guide to how i fund this project lol

step 1 save like a whore

step 2 work as a whore

step 3 dont drink

step 4 dont smoke

step 5 get a very understanding girlfreind who is ok with just renting dvds and sitting in the house ( this is the hardest part)

step 6 have little to no social life

not sure want to push to the limits of the 4efe first the work from that

thanks guys :(

well today i went round to east coast customs and pick up my arp headbolts and scat rods woop woop

block and sump are painted gloss black with red blue and gold metal flake in it im thinking of maybe keeping the engine look stock ish and have the impressive stuff on the inside or if someone can give me a good idea will go for that

joel

Gold flake eh :thumbsup: I'd go for a uniquely coloured bay seeing as you have access to all that paint Joel bro.

The right sceme will look the part. Pretty sure you will find some inspiration for it.

My bodyshop randomly did my rocker that red/gold colour and I haven't looked back.

Keep up the good progress.

Joz

all in good time luke when all the parts are bought and the rest the engine is painted it will be put up for display only a select few have seen what my engine scheme will be and only one person other than me knows what colour the head will be and i need a sticker made up for the rocker cover sounds odd but we know what we are doing lol

ok im a bit bored so took a few pics of the parts i have at home for my engine build.

5efhe cams

DSCF1093.jpg

custom light weight flywheel

DSCF1091.jpg

DSCF1090.jpg

arp headbolts

DSCF1089.jpg

scat rods

DSCF1087.jpg

DSCF1086.jpg

full gasket kit

DSCF1084.jpg