• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys but im affraid my hard work getting it all clean went to waste,

how the car sits this morning

DSC_0349.jpg

DSC_0350.jpg

covered in isopon dust no bumper but my god it goes well ,

had a run in with a ep3 type r last night and he was a little supprised to say the least haha

Think he was taking the piss? :)

im actually not taking the piss we were sitting side by side untill bout 85/90 then i hit the dreaded 4th gear and he had me from there it was a standard one tho but he was givving the beans lol.

the wings and front bumper are getting painted at the weekend the lip is being moulded on and painted red to, after that its just the rear bunper and lip to get painted

That's mad! How is that possible in a 4e? lol :)

I've beaten a modified EP3 1.6 Sport but the CTRs are obviously much quicker!

i dunno but my car can get to 90 in no time and i have a bit of an advantage in keeping the revs upmine would maybe only drop about 500/600 rpm when you change gears lol and mine isnt really standard:)

Wings are gonna look awesome mate, will be worth it looking a little ratty now.

Also im with you on the EP3 CTR Front a workmate has one and ive destroyed him of a set of lights several times, but he always comes back at like 50ish, i just put that down to him either not trying or not knowing how to drive it properly lol. Mine isnt standard either though has a few mods. Guess its down to the lack of weight in a Starlet.

Cant wait to see sprayed up pictures buddy.

yea if the wee 4e had few more horsies it would be a pretty match . but if i can gather up the funds after the body work is done im going to build an engine that will rev real high and real hard show those dirty vtakkers whos the boss lol

bumper and wings should be painted on saterday by my bro at my dads garage will try to take some pics while its being painted. really cant wait for it to be done

yea if the wee 4e had few more horsies it would be a pretty match . but if i can gather up the funds after the body work is done im going to build an engine that will rev real high and real hard show those dirty vtakkers whos the boss lol

bumper and wings should be painted on saterday by my bro at my dads garage will try to take some pics while its being painted. really cant wait for it to be done

bet you can't, it will look epic

That sounds like a plan! :(

I remember you said you had 92bhp atw? How did you achieve that if you don't mind me asking buddy? Could you PM the details of the mods you've done to the engine please?

My Suspension & Brakes are pretty good now, the only thing letting me down a bit is the power now! B)