• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its more of the money factor of it . i do really love the car and i know i would regret selling it but its hard to run it when your on little/no income. i cant affored to fix the engine, and because the engine is on its way out its using more fuel which is making it harder to run so i have very few options. if i do sell i will still be in the starlet world as i would get a standard 5 door sportif with 44,000 miles on it untill i get a job.

+ the guy that wants to buy it has the money to give it the engine it deserves (not turbo) and says when im ready i can buy it off him again

@jeroen the rear splitter i have sitting for it is carbon but has been damaged and put in primer, the front splitter isnt carbon tho

What's up with the engine buddy?

I can see where you are coming from as far as options go, not everyone gets the chance to buy a car back.

using a good bit of oil which im almost sure is piston rings in chamer number 2, from a cold start it is really lumpy and sounds like a scooby but when it warms up its fine and the odd time when your in 3rd/4/5 gear and put your foot down rattles a bit untill you get up the revs a bit and smokes so its pretty bad :)

Dont sell it dude, i was in the same boat as you a few weeks ago, was throwing so much money at running problems that it just wasnt making sense. And i was seriously considering getting rid. But there sorted now and im loving the EP Again.

Just weigh up your options mate, im sure Jay will be able to help you out. Its a well nice looking car mate, would be a shame to get rid of it.

there is BOUND to be a pretty solid 4efe floating about NI lads! bound to be!

did Luke ever do anything with my old one that i may as well have f'ing GAVE to him????

Trev got one?? Secret Steve? Even......Ryan????

i fail to believe there isnt a 4efe in NI that someone would literally GIVE to a good cause!

Phil.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty awsome transformation mate :)

I did a lip similar on my speedys and hated it lol, a thinner pin stripe would look much better

DSC01055.jpg

Hope it doesnt come to selling it mate its a real nice car

i personaly think the thick lip looks best lewis your wheels looked very nice.

geo dude if i could get a decent 5efe for cheap it would be in no time,m also sent you a p.m dude.

fitted the dirt cheap apexi N1i got tonight and by god it sitts at a crazy angle and sounds real nice not to loud but not to quiet either will throw some pics up in the morning :)

didnt get a chance to get pics today as me and the other half went for a drive up to jays backyard had nice walk down the beach. didnt go bother jay tho im sure he was busy,

yea its ep91 specific joz and all i can say if you dont have the full system is good luck trying to get it fitted to your center pipe as the up and over pipe is shorter than any other i have seen my bro had to make me a bolt on insert to get the apexi to reach the center section was a royal pain in the hole but worth it in the end looks sweet very JDM