• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well put my rear lip on today still havent got my other bits molded onto the lip yet hope to get that done soon.

other parts i have waiting to go on are carbon jam eyebrows zep style fenders sparco crimsons my gls dials need to get my bros gf sr down to get the right wires changed for the rev counter etc. have to finish my rear cage my dad is making.

after all that crap is fitted my next mission is finding an engine. will get pics of the parts tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks sparky.

ok have a free day tomorrow and bought some polish,claybar and window cleaner today getting up early tomorrow to geive it a coat of meguires scratchX to get my fine scratchs out then give her 2 runs over with the buff and then maybe some claybar then some of my super sexy very expensive wax :p

she will be friggin clean then boys she has been dirty in all my last pics, so will treat you all to a clean car tomorrow i hope the weather stays good.

thanks guys the only bad bits of the paint work is the front bumper because of the frigging stonechips , but me and my bro alan_e are on a mission to get front and rear bumpers and lips molded and painted my zep wings on and painted and the sparco crimsons sandblasted and painted before the 15 of may alot of work to be done before then.

laim no one will ever, EVER get my apexi N1 lol sorry dude

ahhh i have only just seen this thread and imo looks fucking fab, i love it. the red and black suit it really well bud, but i tell you what if it was mine i would be tempted to get black sideskirts will look awsome.

keep up the good work buddy

chanelle x

actually going for the colour coded look once i get my custom bits moulded onto the rear lip its getting painted red along with the front lip.

thanks for the very nice comments guys will try my best to keep it upto date when i get the rest of the parts fitted

joel