A New Uksc Marquee

Right then guys and girls Im looking to see if we can club together for a new bigger gazebo/Marquee like the one we used a few years ago but getting it branded up with the UKSC logos like the small one i have!! for those who havent seen them here is a pic.

IMG_0786.jpg

The larger 6x3 meter marquee at the back and the smaller UKSC logo'g gazebo in front 3x3 meter. Once done it will be stored at my dads with all the other JAE stuff but if anyone wants to use it for other shows like Japfest like jo is organising then we can sort out someone collecting it from me if im not going!!

Im just gauging to see if who would be inyterested in making a small donation towards this im trying to keep it cheap prob around £5-£6 per person for 10 of us anymore would be awesome. but imm still looking round at prices and quality!!

Rob

theres money in the pot to cover the cost of this so no one would have to donate :angry2:

are we after a 6x3 metre one or larger?

ah ok cool ignore the entire above then lol yea either 6x3 or 9x3 would be more than big enough!!

something like this although they can be had cheaper this was just the first one i came accross

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-IN-STOCK-9-METRE...=item5637810d4d

Guest ep82_girl

i wouldnt mind donating if needs be :)

im in the middle of scrubbing up to mates to get one for japfest to borrow for the day but it wont be as fancy as that one lol!!!

xxx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up guys. I'm pretty sure the marquee on that ebay link is the same one as one of the stands I was drinking at last year at JAE had. It did not hold to well at all. If its something you were wanting to keep and use quite often maby worth going for something different. Pretty sure the guys who had it only got one more use out of it. thought id let you know.

Ryan