• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mate i think your car is mint mate seeing as i fitted your wheels lol and ecksjay we dont want to no what you stolen from over cars at cid because you never ok :lol:

never said i worked at cid, and never 'stole', just had a bloody good look through :(

looks good mate, the vent looks much better with the jdm rims as mentioned above. Not too sure on the orange indicator bulb, i dont mind it personally, but i guess it would neaten it up a little, although it wouldnt bother me much to be honest. them silver bulbs are cheap as chips though if you wanted em.

that a laguna splitter is it?

oh ok guys, i never even noticed them to be honest, lol, i will get them changed asap just for all you picky 1s out there! :( my cart cant be that bad if thats 1 of the only faults, im doin good :lol:

@ecks, yeh it is a laguna splitter, its has done me proud.

ye they're popular with the corsa/saxo/everyone scene, haha, but they do the job and cost nowt. aint the paint chipping off though? usually painted ones crack etc because its rubber, depends how careful you are though i guess.

i cant say ive ever seen a corsa or a saxo with 1, i dint think it wud be to long before you put a downer on some1 elses car! 1 compliment in a day is way to much for you harry, it dont matter wat it is or how much it costs it still looks nicer then the front end of urs!

no the paint aint flaking, it may be rubber but its on there solid, the only way the paint will come off is if i hit it :(

Oh no i didnt mean to put a downer on it mate, i mean, they're very popular! my friend has one on his 200, but i know they're very popular on the corsa sites (as i used to own one), and about 10+ people have em on tgtt! its a cheap and effective mod, brings the front of the car down so easily, its a very versatile handy mod, unfortunately text cannot put across the way things are meant, so it wasn't a negative comment.

Whether it looks better is a matter of opinion, i prefer the standard optional splitters, they look like they're meant to be there if you know what i mean, i gave a positive comment and didnt put it down at all, neither did i compare or say anyone's was better, i NEVER compared the two, might wanna read and realise positive comments when they come along :(

The reason i mentioned they crack is because the few ive seen that have been painted have obviously been hit on speed bumps etc, which is easily done as usually they car's they're on are lowered, so they often get caught etc, which usually results in the paint cracking. i didnt get a chance to look up close to see if that had happened to yours. Thats usually why alot of people leave em black as they often get caught on speed bumps etc (mine does occasionally on the lower half), but as the laguna ones are rubber they're much harder wearing and dont scratch etc, they just bounce back for more. A friend of mine used to pinch em off laguna's etc for a living (aswell as the ones that come from SEAT's etc).

Seriously mate, it was a positive comment. I'm not one to get in a 'who's is better' as its like being back on the playground, hope that explains things.

Surprised you aint seen em about though as they're so popular, seen alot on fiesta's, corsa's, saxo's etc, its prob the cheapest and best splitter you can get for the price without spending a fortune, as i said above, there's ALOT of people on tgtt that use them to good effect.

no problem, its the way you say things, you have to point out that there cheap and over used, then you put a possitive comment to cover your ass, you do it on every post, you cud have wrote " even though there used alot it suits your car and helps bring the front down giving it a more jdm look" every1 does have there own opinion but you just have to many opinions!

• 1 month later...