• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you shoulda said you were going to see rick, he's a very good friend of mine ;)

ye most people probably wont recognise the fmic as its a very old blitz design, so is alot different to the newer 'LM' model ones.

i think they're a similar thickness but obviously the length/height is different.

came in with his td06 kit so has big power handling, although may be slightly laggy for stock turbo setups, but should be fine if piping lengths are kept reasonable.

how did you get on with mounting it, or did rick include the original fixing plates for it? (cant remember if they came with it)

What you doing bout pipework? gonna order a fmic kit from the likes of wepr or gonna build one up from ali pipes/hoses?

if you're having a K24 kit simon you might wanna look into something custom, JDM exhausts for the starlet will have restrictions to provide back pressure due to the ct9 having a crap wastegate. if you're running a k24, you can have an open pipe of custom ube'ness ;)

haha, agree there, not a huge fan of white mesh, but, ANYTHING will do, black or white or bloody polkadot, anything to stop that fmic getting ruined from stones and pidgeons etc

get it hosed up now. i found some ali pipework kits if you wanna catch me on msn.