• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure on that vent (would look better if it was flush into the bonnet and its wider than the bonnet bulge which makes it look like it doesnt fit right)

Also prefer the old wheels :D although them lightweight 14s must aid handling and acceleration :D

hey guys, i did like the white rims but they were so heavy! the new wheels are increadibly light, i think it looks more jap now, white and red :D

list of mods:

exterior, 14" toms rims, bridgestone potenza tyres, 16" fox rims,

TOM's vent

clear indicators,

modified front bumper

colour coded wind deflectors

tinted rear windows

various stickers

suspension:

trd shocks, trd springs, RS*R springs

engine:

apexi cat back system

de-cat (on this week)

trd filter

hks actuator

uprated fuel pump

greddy bov

exedy uprated clutch

interior:

bucket seats

trd dash cluster

hks turbo timer

blitz boost gauge

sprayed dash (white)

stripped rear seats

road angel plus

subtle install

comments welcome

i've seen a few about mate, took that one on yours off actually to see what it was, looked a bit odd on a black glanza so swapped it back (plus its a bit too 'angular' if you know what i mean, doesn't suit the glanza's smooth rounded curves, but its certainly different!).

glad you got the wheels sorted mate, looks far better than it did on the white wheels (as i saw first hand at ujcc meet). i'm a huge jdm fan as you know so its certainly nice to see. where did you source em if you dont mind me asking?

i've a set of 14" 4-spoke split-rim SSR MKII-R wheels here which i've picked up for whats basically beer tokens so i have a few sets not too, depending on what mood im in :lol:

Where'd you get the trd shocks/springs from too? was it from that guy who advertised on here? (sam long or something like that?)

im toying with the idea of bringing coilovers in from japan, so if you were after some then it'd be far cheaper to bring in 2 sets, save on delivery :D

nice motor mate. i kinda like the white wind deflectors aswell. when it comes to wheels performance has to be put before looks. even though they do look good also.

• 3 weeks later...