• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that looks familiar :D

it came in with mine, i took a look at it when it was at the docks, had gorgeous 15" advan's on it at the time, what reason they took em off and put fox's on i dont know.

my cousin did the sva, and as it was from CID (seen from the number plate) it was one i was gonna buy, until i saw it first hand at the docks.

i imagine they've had it repaired since? it was an absolute minger when it came in, knocking like a dirty bitch, something underneath the skin was seriously wrong :lol:

where is it to now? it was on ebay a while back, still in bristol, not sure what happened to it after.

pm replied to :D

nothing personal was meant mate, im interested in seeing what happens to cars i work on, its very interesting when you see what happens to em.

aint seen it about recently though unfortunately.

be interesting to see what they ripped off it, apart from the problems i mentioned it had some lush goodies on it, was considerably lower than it is now though (as i mentioned in pm regarding suspension), bang a set of 14's on it and it'd sit lovely, would be quicker too as those wheels are very heavy! (i know, i had em!).

The boys where like, its like your car because i had one bucket seat in the passenger side of my car and no back seats but know i have no buckets because they broke!!!!

Im banned mate and was there in my mates Yellow ZR

Hopefully will be at the next one :D

• 3 weeks later...

Here you go mate -- Hope this helps till you get the hang of things:

badsantacr1.jpg

I like the wheels mate! The cars really nice -- dunno about the scoop though, or the white wind deflectors?

P.S Click it to get the full size image.