I think its one of the lowest jets cause of not having a forged internals yet. no chris hasnt got his hands on it just yet trying to get hold of a standard ecu so i can get the emu fitted and mapped, then i'll be forging it then the nos will be wound up :rolleyes: .

Alan

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look smart in black with yellow. I wondered where the uncoated set would end up!

I've just got my hands on a TOM's front bumper so hope I can still fit a front tow eye. Did you have to modify to fit?

@jezza, no mate didnt have till modify them at all, it's jus turned upside down and put through the bottom cut out in the toms bumper and it works perfect mate. i'll try and get a couple of pic's over the weekend and pm them till you to show you what i mean.

you kept them pics quiet lol. its nice to look back and see what the car was like shiney, but i'm glad i went matt. The night that i drove the car home from trev's that japanese girl scared the poop clean out of me, thought the car was possed at one point lol. thanks for puttin them pics up jay. will go into my wee album now.

Alan

u can shart off joel!!! lol

i have been tryin to find that range of apexi gauges for mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmonths and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmonths!!!

Alan - u should clearly take them out to save weight....or buy some defis...either way, u can then sell them to ME!!!!! do it! do it now!

Phil.

i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed those gauges! my search continues, gonna make a concerted effort to find them now.

i'm undecided about sunday mate....first off the weather looks poop-a-scoop-a, but thats only for starters. we'll see how i feel about it over the weekend, i may go to bully Jay into draggin in the auto using his crutch to press the gas lol!

Phil.

i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed those gauges! my search continues, gonna make a concerted effort to find them now.

i'm undecided about sunday mate....first off the weather looks poop-a-scoop-a, but thats only for starters. we'll see how i feel about it over the weekend, i may go to bully Jay into draggin in the auto using his crutch to press the gas lol!

Phil.

why dont you pump his 1500 up to 1.5 bar and you take it for a drag that means you win and jay gets a rest lol

i've been a passenger in that thing...no chance i'm gettin behind the wheel!

Phil.

i would love a passenger run it it sometime . you should come on sunday just for the sheer noise alan's car makes screamer pipes + nos = sex :D

Ah i see the jd tuning tow eye comes through the bumper fine alan?

Wanted some a while back but wernt sure they would fit the TOMS bumper, will get some now :D

thanks for great feed back people,

@sparky, as far as i no aidan does make rep's of these but there not as deep as the one's on mine.

it was just by luck i found out about them fitting so neatly, well when i say i, i really mean my wee bro (joel_ep91)

Alan

just a quick update. after a hard day at the drag strip on easter sunday, the gearbox has decide enough was enough and spat out all its oil :) . so gearbox is coming out with the engine and now i can start to my forged build :p i cant wait. will post pics as i get parts.

Alan

the momentum wont stop on this. i've got the drag racing bug bad lol.

Really cant wait to start the rebuild :p . jus bought sum cam's for the rebuild, they'll be here on thursday so will get sum pics up as soon as there here.

cheers jay may take you up on your offer.

Alan

• 4 weeks later...

a wee pic update of all the goodies i've been gathering up the past couple of weeks. i'm like a kid at christmas :thumbsup:

DSC_0273.jpg

DSC_0272.jpg

DSC_0271.jpg

some forged lovelyness

DSC_0267.jpg

DSC_0268.jpg

DSC_0269.jpg

DSC_0265.jpg

DSC_0266.jpg

DSC_0275.jpg

DSC_0274.jpg

some very sexy fensport lightweight pulley's for the altenator, powersteering and crank

DSC_0415.jpg

DSC_0414.jpg

DSC_0413.jpg