• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the kind comments guys. Means a lot

I have a couple of wee updates, firstly I've fitted a up rated zisco inlet manifold with 65mm throttle body then I've painted the underside of the bonnet and the inner guards and bulkhead. There is now a glow panel fitted to the tailgate. There's a couple of other bits been done but can't remember what they are.

This next thing is something I never thought I would be asking, what sort of value would I put on the car in a for sale thread?

Alan

Alan

With all that's been done, you will not get anywhere near what it has cost you in parts and man hours, the only way to get close to the figure you have invested would be to break it mate :(

An you need a slap for even thinking it!!!!

But i suppose it crosses every ones mind at some point.

Gutted to see potentially another quality EP go this way :(

John

I was reading the little update there and was thinking Ohh yeah new inlet manifold etc what powers this beast going to make with that added on wiith the rest of the mods!

Then i read the other sentence at the bottom and it was abit upseting to read :( Would be nice to see this kept in one but to make somewere near the money back you have put into it would be to break it !!!!!

What ever the problem is i hope things change and you keep it! But never the less good luck with whatever you decide dude :)

Shame to hear it.

But if needs must. I know when I come to sell mine it will be broken as well. Unless someone will pay a good price for it, or I come into a lot of money to keep it and buy another car.

But you know they'll be some pieces off yours I'd be interested in. :D

• 11 months later...