• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers for the comments guys.

there might not be any more things being done to the car, took her for a bit of drag racing today and the turbo oil feed decided it would rather put the oil round the turbo instead of in the turbo.

on the bright side it pulled a 12.9 quarter mile thats without NOS,

@sting, The spool up is unreal, theres not a lot lag for such a big turbo, i would highly recomend the turbo to anyone

Alan

Yeah the wings and bumper are a different colour, that's sort of my fault lol. Forgot how much matteing agent I used :p. It'll be all sorted once I get joels car all painted up.

I will get some videos for you all asap.

Alan

One of the best on the site by far, looks so evil!

Also nice to see someone running WMS brakes, how are they mate? wanting a set of these but want to make sure there good before i purchase some.

One of the best on the site by far, looks so evil!

Also nice to see someone running WMS brakes, how are they mate? wanting a set of these but want to make sure there good before i purchase some.

ive had ma wms brakes fitted for prob 3-4months now cant fault them saved me a few times :p

need to see some vids of this monster :)

heres the video, i'ver only just watched it and it doesnt look for me but i did pass him lol.

liam i would highly recomended the WMS brakes as Shaun has said they have saved me a few times and they look so good behind the wheel :p

Alan

alan very kindly used his last quarter tank of race fuel to take me out in this tonight.

never, EVER, have i been in a car SO rapid. i think i soiled myself from every possible orifice! simply breath taking. staggering.

not only is it SILLY rapid, but when the NOS comes on, its like nothing i've ever sat in, and that includes the Hyabusa Westfields i've been in. it throws u into the seat! simply unreal!

and a true credit to Alan's perseverance and determination.

truly grateful for the spin dude!!! thank you again!

Phil.

• 3 months later...

Its been a while since an update.

after a very fast and entertaining drive last nite my gearbox decided to turn itself into a lovely 4speed lol. 3rd gear decided it didnt want to b part of the family and exploded lol.

there will hopefully be a proper update over the next few weeks with pics.

Alan

R.I.P 3rd gear gone but not forgotten :p