• 3 months later...
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a quick update. i thought i had all ready uploaded these pics but mustn't of bothered my ass.

this is what 400hp does to a 3rd gear:

IMG-20120107-00049.jpg

IMG-20120107-00051.jpg

IMG-20120107-00047.jpg

IMG-20120107-00048.jpg

then it got treated to a lovely ECC baffled sump, competition clutches stage 4 unsprung clutch and a lovely pair of genuine bride fixed back seats and genuine takata 4 point harness's

baffledsump2.jpg

baffledsump.jpg

ba.jpg

IMG-20111119-00034.jpg

Alan

cheers for all the comments guys. theres big plans for it this year im keeping them hush hush for a while just incase nothing comes of.

@ Sicaln: i can remember off the top of my head will have a look tomorrow and see what it cost me and let you know.

@Amjad: the gearbox is all sorted just replaced the two syncro's and built it back up.

@keri: they where just pics of when the baffles where getting made it was all chemically cleaned and looking pretty before it was fitted. Did you get the pm i sent you last nite?

@liam: the gearbox can hold up ok to over 300 hp, mine was running at lest 405hp all year and i did a load of drag days with it,im very surprised it lasted as long lol.

Alan

• 4 months later...

^^^not that u'd be a bit biased about loving this car!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!

its such a beast! alan has great taste, and a great eye for mods and styling!

Phil.

Ofcourse i'm not biased Phil lol. If i was i wouldnt of made these photo's happen hehe!

Joel's great with the camera :)