Anyone Else?

• 3 weeks later...

thought id bump this topic back up

me n the missus polished off a 1 litre bottle of vodka and watched predator 1 and 2 on film 4 last night. not exactly banging night but hey cheap and cheerful lol

head hurt like hell this morning though went to bed at half 4 and had to get up at 8 so i can sleep early tonight for a really early start for work tomorrow

just waiting for a nice big fat pizza to cook as im a fat kid inside and a pizza really helps soak up that excess alcohol :)

was out in town with my mates for the first time in like 3 years last nite...i lost patience with 6 beers, 2 JDs and a Jagerbomb havin no real effect, so got a triple JD and my mates handed me two more......i were a little rough by the time i got home, but f**k it, havnt done that in a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, was good craic!

not too bad today, been drinkin a lot of water these past few months, so must be pretty well hydrated in general, i usually SUCK at hangovers, cant hack them at all!

Phil.