Whats the style / fomat of this photography called?

Like a lot too.

JAGSTYLE! :o

There shot with a Canon 400D SLR (My girlfriends camera) on .RAW format for uber sexy results :o

The last few pictures were shot with a 10-22mm wide angle lens to

I think I'm going to stop spending money on my car so i can buy some kit for myself :o

As my old DSLR is dead and i want a new 1 so much it hurts :o

JAGSTYLE! :o

There shot with a Canon 400D SLR (My girlfriends camera) on .RAW format for uber sexy results :o

The last few pictures were shot with a 10-22mm wide angle lens to

I think I'm going to stop spending money on my car so i can buy some kit for myself :o

As my old DSLR is dead and i want a new 1 so much it hurts :o

you got the sigma or canon 10-22 mate?

nice pics anyway, i need to come down again sometime!

And yes mate, you need to buy a 1d :D :D

are the shooting on a vivid setting or is it still on the auto balance? Nice pics have do admit. Really need to get some more lenes for my camera I only got a Sigma 18mm - 50mm focus and a Nikon 12mm fish eye :o. I just need to rob a bank first then I could be sorted :o

@ Rob - Its a canon :)

She's also got a 28-135mm macro lens, a 75-300mm zoom which are both canon lenses as well!

Then the standard 18-55mm as well to its well mental!

I wish I'd had more time to play with them tbh B)

@ Dalyz - Im just shooting on this AV (Aperture value) setting so the camera sets the exposure and you set the aperture then with standard settings, then throw it into photoshops .RAW editor and tweek them a touch to give them a little more punch and alter the colour a little in some of the outdoor ones where the lights really orangey n gay.

I was thinking of getting some kind of wide angle lens when my old camera was working but didn't really know what to go for but that 10-22's awesome!

It's now on my shopping list of stuff to get once i get myself another camera... B)

Whats the 10mm fish eye like to shoot with?

@ Everyone else - Cheers for the comments :)

They are quality pics jag-aur should be some more from chanelle and her and curts mate he gt loads of pic including a couple of the pp boys busting some moves

Sweet them canon ones are a nice peice :)

canons fishy is 15mm iirc but they are awesome... Over 600 quid tho I reckon... Sigma do an 8mm which is what I'd go for as you'll have a crop body ? (well unless you buy a 1ds)

but if I were you.,, second hand 30/40/1D mkI/ii and save for L glass. That's what you wanna spend ya money on.,, 17-40L ftw! But if you wanna 10-22 the sigma ones are good if you get a sharp one... I've seen one where only half of the lens was sharp lol!