Import To Uk Cd Connectors

All, trying to fit a Kenwood sytem in to the Glanza and just want to know were anyone sourced there import to uk connecters from?

The orginal one is nothing like what the headunit requires :o

is the picture the radio that was in it? if so that not an original loom it might already have the iso adapter on or the wires have been cut and spliced in to the headunit lead if its the second one you wont find an adapter to do the job it will need to be hard wired

is the picture the radio that was in it? if so that not an original loom it might already have the iso adapter on or the wires have been cut and spliced in to the headunit lead if its the second one you wont find an adapter to do the job it will need to be hard wired

It's the unit that was in the motor, the wiring doesn't seem to have been changed, Jae the prevoius owner said he had taken his stereo out so i'll contact him.

Thanks Luke

I just went to halfords and showed them what i was working with and the give me the Loom thingy was about 20 quid

x2

Already done that to no joy, they dont have any connectors that fit!!!

trace the wires back a bit ther may already be an adaptor loom on there. if there is dissconnect it and then show the man in halfords the connectors.

if it doesnt have them then your going to have to get it hard wired

trace the wires back a bit ther may already be an adaptor loom on there. if there is dissconnect it and then show the man in halfords the connectors.

if it doesnt have them then your going to have to get it hard wired

Thanks to all sorted after the above tip :o

John