Cheshireglanza's N/a Build

Guest cheshireglanza

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheshireglanza
yes back on topic, cant wait to see the car. how much is it gunna cost for the bonnet to be resprayed?

last time i had bonnet and front bumper done on my old white ep91 cost me £140 mate rates lol

^^ computer aided designer (cad technician) plus rent boy on the side B)

I was the same for a few years after doing my Architecture Degree. Got bored sat at a computer all day so gave it up B) and now im sat at a computer typing this :(

Its looking good cheshire, keep the updates coming and the parts rolling in! I have som many parts just lying about next to the Demon, drives me nuts as i can't put them on till other parts are finished first :) Its nice when you can just order parts constantly and just fit them straight away!

Jason

Guest cheshireglanza

^^ im down in portmadog alot if thats near you could pick what you need doing up when im next down then drop them back i have jet ski stored down there

hmmm where to is your buddy based? and how much would he do a whole car for? as in dents filled and sprayed? because the car itself is a bit tatty lol but i only wanted the bonnet done because theres paint flaking and i dont want it to rust.

i was quoted 1200 for a full respray but the bloke said i wouldnt have to have it all done just a few panels, but every panel has a ding in it basically even if it is a tiny un noticable 1, i know its there and it bugs me lmao

Probably best getting the dings taken out by someone like dentrix before getting resprayed, rather than filling the dent with filler.

There was a dent removal firm at JAE a few years back, i went and spoke to them about price and it was £30 a panel, no matter how many dents i had in that panel. I paid £100 for 5 panels and handed the car over, didn't think he realised how many dents my car had, it looked like someone had done a drive by on it. His face was classic!!!! :harhar: He got them all out though, did take a few hours and a few of them to do it but looks like new now ^_^

can you remember what they where called?

Sorry dude it was a few years ago now, just search dentrix/dentdevil etc on the net and you will find someone. They get all the little niggly dents out without removing paint etc but if the car is all scratched up then you would still need a respray. The price i paid was a show special, so may be more money now???

Most companies have national agents and they come to you, while your at work,home etc

oooh sounds good mite have a google session now then lmao, theres a few scratches too but im thinkin of doin what robsr done to his, just a different color. my uncle does airbrushing and hes amazing at it so mite get him to try and airbrush like a carbon fibre effect on my vent to start with and see how it comes out lol

dw guys im sure his paseo... i mean skyline is a rite monster

hes had his accont hacked by some of his mates

i know him hes allright and he agrees that the decal looked wank thats why the second paceo had only a trd logo on it and for his first car it wasnt bad

Guest cheshireglanza
hes had his accont hacked by some of his mates

i know him hes allright and he agrees that the decal looked wank thats why the second paceo had only a trd logo on it and for his first car it wasnt bad

think enzo has ban him now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cheshireglanza

pics coming tonight off how the car stands

to be fitted

coilovers

fmic

civic rad

boost controller

turbo timer

on look out for gt front seats,rollcage any help guys

pics coming tonight off how the car stands

to be fitted

coilovers

fmic

civic rad

boost controller

turbo timer

on look out for gt front seats,rollcage any help guys

You have too many cars an too much time on your hands, get them stripes off the GT first lmfao :harhar: