I Want To Enquire About Glanza Parts From Toyota

Hey guys,

I've gone down to Toyota a few times asking about Glanza parts but they say I need to provide a chassis number so they can locate the specific model and check the parts.

I've told them it's the Glanza V Import Starlet but they say they can't search through the system that way, it'll just come up with all import models.

Can anyone tell me this "Chassis no" so I can go and get some prices for parts?

Thanks!

Amjad

Thanks Durmz! I'm at Toyota now they're saying I can't use a reg plate either and they need the code which starts with EP91-00.....

If you could PM me yours I'd appreciate it bro :p

Thanks Dave, but I don't know the chassis number for Glanzas lol. If I manage to find it out I'll message you, thanks! :)

they were clearly lying. i go to toyota all the time and have to explain that my chassis or reg number wont be any good because of the engine conversion and I've not had a wrong part yet

:) Now that is just weird!

I said to the guy "I've got a Reg number for a car registered as a Glanza", he showed me the screen and goes, "Oh but I've just typed EP91 into this box and you need the rest of the Chassis code 00.... to type in to the next box otherwise it won't let me search the database" :D

It's all good though Gary's helping me out now :p

go back to the guy and say your getting someone who knows what they doin to help you lol.

:)

thats crap what they are saying mate.i buy from the bridgend one all the time and have never given my chassis number.it would help the guy but he likes it when i give him challenges :D

Hahaha!

Sounds like Toyota World Cardiff are useless then! :D

Thanks for the replies anyway guys I appreciate it! :p

• 6 months later...

i use toyota world cardiff all the time, and the've never asked me for mine.. i just give him my reg.. usually they are pretty sound aswell. maybe you caught him on the wrong day :/

anyways, whats the diff with EP91,EP92 etc etc i know gt and glanza are diff, but what are they all..? just so i know lol

i use toyota world cardiff all the time, and the've never asked me for mine.. i just give him my reg.. usually they are pretty sound aswell. maybe you caught him on the wrong day :/

anyways, whats the diff with EP91,EP92 etc etc i know gt and glanza are diff, but what are they all..? just so i know lol

When I'm getting N/A parts it's fine, I give my reg, but it was Glanza parts I was after, and they wanted a chassis number :D

The local Toyota to me work via chassis number too. I've providing registeration number many of times, and is no good, especially when my car (registered for 2.5 years) comes up as a motorbike, for some bizzare reason. So I can understand why they work of chassic numbers. Our registeration numbers at one point have been used on another car prior to our transfer.

That's right mate - pretty big there too, and usually get things there very quick

my local toyota are brilliant, ive never had any troubles with them. They always go off the model code number (EP91-AGMQY) when i want to order something. Go back there at tell them to type that into the model code box on the front page of their parts catalogue!!!

My local one (Horsham) is excellent. The guy said they used to supply parts to Toy Tuning, so knows all about them. Another guy said I needed the chassis number, I just told him the other bloke did it without one so he pulled his finger out and did it as well. I think they're just being lazy when they say they can't.