Interior Clips / Screws

Nightmare to remove.

You need to hold the outer ring still and unscrew the screw.

As there plastic if you put any pressure onto it, it just pushes the screw in, so you have to unscrew them without pushing them in if you get me.

Once you get one out you will understand.

i just stuck a thin flat head screw driver inbetween the outer part and the screw and pryed it out enuff to get sum pliers behind it and pull it out. the best pliers to use are the wire cutter/stripper 1s because they are flat and will slide in behind the head of the screw. but make sure you separate the screw head from the little outer ring other wise you'll brake the bit that the screw goes into, if that makes any sense

heres a diagram to help lmao

removingbootclips.jpg

i just did this yesterday......u can do it that way^^

or i just put a flathead screwdriver in-between the outer ring and the screw bit and i just dug the screwdriver in and kinda 'yanked' it out lol

and i didnt even damage it :)

Anup

i just did this yesterday......u can do it that way^^

or i just put a flathead screwdriver in-between the outer ring and the screw bit and i just dug the screwdriver in and kinda 'yanked' it out lol

and i didnt even damage it :)

Anup

how did you know about the technique :p i thought i was the genius lmao, or did you just see the diagram and think ill steal that guys idea :D