Alignment Problems

well it feels like the weight of the rims is making the car change direction, a little like torque steering but it happens under accelation and braking . Its quite dangerous, and i can take my hand of the wheel for 1 second when driving. It also happens when the road is quite uneven and quite bumpy.

This never happened when i had my steel wheels, only since ive got my alloys.

its not alignment because when i keep my steering wheel straight it stays straight, and yes ive had a 4 wheel align done but it hasn't solved the problem.

Any help would be useful, as i want to get an anti lift kit, but i want to sort this out before i put it on.

Anup

does it do it on a purely smooth road?? because alloys are wider they do tend to grip into some grooves on the road ive found in the past and pull the car over the road. although it does seem alot more serious with yours.

all four wheels are balance amjad

and if im accalaraing on a smooth road it will, and i literally have to fight it!

The wheels might not have been balanced? That's the only thing I can think of if you've already sorted alignment!

does it do it on a purely smooth road?? because alloys are wider they do tend to grip into some grooves on the road ive found in the past and pull the car over the road. although it does seem alot more serious with yours.

hey bud i see theres a little prob ,,what i would say is the check all your steering/suspension components to make sure no ball joint are away or have play in them,,then go to a garage and get 4 wheel laser allinment then try her out,,if still doing it try they standard wheels and see iff they they do it?,,if not then maybe the wheels to big not sure,,but buddy give that a try..

When i put 15" speedlines on i noticed the car tramline alot meaning it follow the road grooves more.

If there all balanced, check the suspension components....then go for a laser wheel alignment. most drivers tend to hit potholes and 4x4 there cars on to massive curbs all of which doesnt help wheel alignment and over time it knocks it out so this could be your problem

i went from 15" to 14" and it felt more apparent that the wheel alignment was out

for future ref avoid potholes like the plague, avoid driving the car over curbs if it has to be done do it as slow as possible or reverse onto it.