Modiffied Madness car Show

Date Confirmed as SATURDAY 12TH AUGUST 2006

Modiffied Madness Car Show!!

Held at Beaulie, New forest.

Wanna try and get a few off us down there to get a stand if we can!

Ive let you know early so we have plenty of time to organize!!

Last year tickets were £5 (Stand/Entry to motor museum)

I will find a map for you all, please put your name down if you think you could make this! Would be an excellent opportunity to Advertise the club!!!!

Cheers!

where about is that? is it worth the mission?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, Beaulie Museum is where the original Blue bird/Thrust 2 are.... along with Nigel mansels F1 car. All the cars from the James Bond Films.

Also nice fields around and picturesque landscape to get some cracking UKSC photo's!

I think i made a booby on the price, as i remember last year it was £8 which included entry to the Museum too.

Hi Guys

Thought I had better join up on here at last. :D

I have an EP82 Imported Starlet Facelift Model (standard other than a Blitz BOV)

Car Show

Thats my Starlet in the top picture on the home page!

I organised the show last year and it went pretty well.

Lots of positive feedback although a few moans and groans but in general most had a great day out. :D

Over 1100 people turned out and 175 Modified cars of all shapes and sizes turned up so in all for a first year pretty good figures. :D

The date for 2006 has been booked as Saturday 12th August 2006 check out website for more details.

The website is being revamped professionally so will look much better.

I have already got a "Drift Team" booked which having seen them last year they are pretty awesome.

I am working on additional sponsorship at the moment and once that is sorted out will be in a better position to add to the entertainment. (anyone know of anyone interested in sposnorship opportunities please put them in touch with me)

Any ideas or comments would be most welcome as I want to make the day as enjoyable as possible.

Bear in mind that the cost of Public Liability Insurance is already mindblowing (bloody insurance companies) so anything else may add to the cost of Insurance.

The cost last year was £8.50 to club stand (10+ tickets) and £10.00 if bought in advance. £12.00 on the day.

I am hoping to keep the cost the same but this will depend on what Beaulieu want to charge me?

Motor Museum

Check out Beaulieu it is a good day out if your passion is cars.

Beaulieu charge £14.00 admission fee so at £8.50 it is a bargain.

Last year the Police would not allow me a liquor license (for some strange reason they thought the show would bring trouble)

I have already spoken to the local Police who have no objections so will apply for a liquor license for 2006 (more cost!! Until I organised last years show I did not realise the cost of putting on a show. Hate to see what MaxPowers bills are but then they have a MUCH bigger budget in the first place.)

I was dissapointed last year that no traders went to the show (despite hours of writing, phoning and visiting) but have found out that in general they were unsure how the show was going to go and I already have two booked for the 2006 show so am hopeful that the Traders will come along next year.

Anyone know any interested traders the cost for a stand varies from £30.00 for a 5 metre frontage to £50.00 for a 9 metre frontage. (Beaulieu charge me so I have to charge this out)

Look forward to seeing a "Starlet Owners Club Stand" and I can promise you a great day out and even sort you out a prime spot!!

Thanks

Rob