What Would You Do

Yea sump off, replace the shells, shouldnt too big a job. Hope you get it sorted looking forward to seeing a EP95 build thread :)

i could start a thread now with all the parts i have for it haha

the glanza should hopefully be off 2moz 2 be sorted, will keep u guys updated

Sorry to hear min.

But its the reason i take a pic of the mileage before i drop it off anywhere.

If they take it out obviously the mileage changes :)

I found a garage out by doing this. Simple yet efective.

Quality information, hope you get the motor sorted.

John

i didnt think he would do it i still dont even know if he did or not. still strange tho its recentley been serviced and hasnt missed a beat since the top end was done, now all of a sudden its gone.

i will be making sure i check the mileage before i take it to anyone else again.

should be off to get looked at 2moz cant wait for some good news!

gutted for you fella, but thr are a lot of reasons oil presure can be lost inside a engine, plus did you know the oil presure was ok to begin with. this is a perfect example of y 1 of the first gauges to put in your car is a oil temp and presure gauge, the min you notice a drop in oil presure it high lights a problem inside the engine (internal wear) that will only get worse and eventualy lead big problems. nothing will last forever. least of all high pro engines. also on my track cars i shim up the oil presure valve to gain higher presures at lower rpm and higher presures at high rpm, just helps me have more time on track thn in garage. thw not recomended for cars with hyd lifters, or vvti

yep mate we all still learing, as tech just gets better and better, but on a service ask for a oil presure test and note it to the psi, wen this starts to drop it gives you a idea that all is not well. the main cors of wat has happend to you is rod bolts letting go, worn oil pump,a bearing shell spun or oil leak. lov the car fella, pure style

• 4 weeks later...