my gf wanted a clio, obviously i persuaded her to go jap :(

shes got a yaris with sr bodykit and alloys on it now :( 1.0 ftw!!!

wont let me lower it tho:(

Thats so random!!!!! My girlfriend hadn't passed her test when we first met and i got her into Jap cars, she also has a 1.0 litre yaris and i have been trying to get her to mod it. I want to get the T sport kit on it but she won't let me. I want a GT or a MX5 but she won't let me sell my Lexus. We have now swapped cars during the week as she travels less miles to work so its better for her to drink the gas guzling lex and i get her lovely 1.0 yaris.

.......its only a matter of time before she smashes up my lexus and i can use the insurance money to get a new car! I have already told her if, sorry WHEN, she smashes it up im getting a GT B)

man u shouldnt wish for your girlfriend to have a car crash lol ure mad, heres an idea cut the brake lines and your wish shall be :lol:

Well she's pretty Bulletproof my lass, last Yaris she had she was clipped by a BMW at 70mph on the motorway and rolled the car a full 6 times!!!! B) She walked away with 6 stitch's in her hand and 4 in her head, no broken bones or anything. Lucky or what!!!!!!!!!!!

my mrs refuses to take any interest in mny car and continues to moan endlessly about how much money i was spending on it, so now when im buying somethin new i tell her i need it as my current 1s broke lol by now she must think starlets are the most unreliable cars on the road haha

LOL thats exactly what i do! :lol:

When i got the td04 on and mapped she was like, "Has it always been this fast?" B)

I like it that shes not clued up about cars or i wouldnt get away with spending as much as i do on my V lol.

Bet the Yaris was a mess B)

I thought iposted up pics on here??? Will see if i can find them, the shape of the car meant it rolled quite cleanly. The force of the roll ripped a wheel and hub clean off the car though!!!!

EDIT: Can't find the post Sparky, but here are the pics on another forum im on.......http://www.outlawjapclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1570 The roof was cut off by the fire crew so it looks alot worse, actually looking back at the photo's still makes me cringe!!!!! :lol:

Its got to be sais, that will T cut out B)

No be fucked, seriously holy shit someone was looking over her, she was very lucky!!

Looks quite good as a cabrio though :lol:

Thanks guys, she's now know as 'the stunt woman' B) Was about 8 months back now!

Anyway back on topic, the crash didn't knock any sense into her, she's still as anoying as ever........... :lol:B)

holy fark a duck!!!! your GF is clearly fuckin RAMBO that she was able to strut away from that with nout but a slight trickle of blood, adding to the hard-as-nails image that any Rambo should have!!!

cabrio-Yaris FTW!

Phil.

Epic reply from Phil once again :lol:

She was very lucky indeed B)

what i would do with an annoying gf is give her a big ass punch to the throat shuts her right up :) lol

but remember guys never hit a woman

if you dont have a pillow to hide the bruises :~O

joke