• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers. The hks silent hi powers are really nice systems. The only problem I have found is it can occasionally knock against the bumper

Do you have a decat?

My Apexi rattled and vibrated on the chassis terrible until I fitted a decat and mani.

Good work mate you'll be happy with the manifold makes a nice difference.

• 1 month later...

Lovely exhaust mate. I swear its an updated version of the HKS Hi Power.

Its seems all of us Red EP owners have angled exhausts lol.

Keep up the nice work and hope you get the mani situation sorted.

I have a cheap Zisco ct9 screamer decat if you ever wanted to try one out.

Its true they don't seal 100% so you will get the odd blow.

The offer is there :D

Joz

• 1 month later...

So another update. Currently have some FTO seats ready to go in the car when I have a free weekend to weld some tabs onto the rails. Currently looking for quite a slim front mount intercooler so there is minimal cutting required. I see the blitz is pretty slim so may go with that or a HKS. Decat will be arriving at the end of the month and hid kit to be ordered this week. Then just got the actuator to set up and I'll be running .8 bar

• 2 weeks later...

Blitz dimensions are smaller than the jperformance ones on their website they state it's bigger than blitz etc. Still not got the fto seats in my dad can weld but hasn't had the time to do it yet. Picked up my do luck brake lines this morning from the post office and I need a new clutch master cylinder which also arrived. 6000k hids are now in just looking for some yellow fogs. Going to get some new pads all round ebc greens on the front and sandard ebcs on the back with new discs. After that it's front mount intercooler and a decat and I can set up the actuator as well. Current spec us as follows

magnecor 8.5 competition leads

hks silent hi power

innovit te37 copies

tein springs

blitz boost gauge

exedy organic clutch

zisco mani

sfs boost hose

do luck brake lines

hid conversion kit

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Been a while since I updated this thread. A few things have been purchased so far. Got myself a pair of FTO front seats a few months back and I've also got a japspeed decat to fit. Got a new clutch master cylinder to fit as that is currently playing up. Found Do-luck braided lines to be a great purchase just need to get a set of green stuff pads and new discs and braking is sorted. Next on the list is a front mount, rear strut, hybrid turbo, greddy and greddy emanage blue. Keeping my eye out for some 3000k hids for the front fogs, with no luck so far

Current spec:

NGK iridium plugs

Magnecor KV85 competition leads

Exedy organic clutch

HKS filter

HKS Silent Hipower exhaust

FTO front seats (not in yet)

Japspeed decat (not on yet)

Zisco mild steel compact manifold

Blitz boost gauge

Do-luck brake lines with 5.1 high performance fluid

Jam splitter

6000k hid kit

HKS actuator

Innovit TE37 copies

Blitz turbo timer

Photoshoot in london

DSC_0309.jpg

DSC_0400-1.jpg

FTO seats

IMG_0091.jpg

Cheers guys, just need the time to weld on the lugs to fit the seats and fit the decat. need to get hold of a front mount, hybrid and emanage and for the time being i reckon that'll be it. Possibly work on the handling panhard and a rear strut

How has had there's stolen then? It has a toad alarm to be fitted by Wrc and as far as I know you get 2 fobs from them am I right?

mine got stolen mate they gave me one key came followed me to me mates, drove it away in the night, not being funny mate thats a lovely car id take it to a completly different garage and get them to fit an alarm if they fit the alarm they could have programmed 3 fobs and give you 2 they re crafty like that "/