Just Put A Deposit Down On This Bad Boy. Totally Standered. With Only 56k On The Clock. The Pictures Speak For Themselves.

EG6_1301882.jpg

EG6_1301882_A.jpg

EG6_1301882_B.jpgEG6_1301882_C.jpgEG6_1301882_E.jpg

so what do you guys think. I have been driving arround for about 6 months in a civic 1.4 thinking i was gonna just do that up and make it into something special then the clutch started slipping and i got a few dents in it and i just lost interest and thought if i were to sell it i wouldnt get much as it would be harder to get money back from a car that states 1.4 on the log book with lets say a b20 or what ever i chose so i just gave up looking for a while and payed a lot of my debts off lol.

well thats lasted 6 months and im not even joking i have been dying to have a rare car again with power to match the looks as my GT died not so long ago sadly.

but anyway im back in the game - maybe not turbo but hey this will be just as fun me thinks.

still got my old advans to slap on there when i go pick it up next month then ill be getting a few goodies to spruce it up a bit like nice new cusco strut braces all round etc. full through exhaust system. My mates got a spoon one he wants to get rid as its too loud but i dont care about loud so might buy it off him for £150 for the full system - cat-back.

anyone owned one of these ?

i know the arches are prone to rust but im gonna get it undersealed etc and do it right first time with this car as its probably gonna be the last jap car i own before having to think about getting my own place etc.

anyway enough chit chat lol

i have no idea what those things on the window are. i was thinking some random parking bars that extend out. more than likely though there arials that can pick up a radio station in a far far galaxy.

in regards to the spoon exhaust system its off my mates jordan so i dont think it will fit on the eg? Anyone know if its possible.

and yes its a fresh import still on its way to uk.

im just hoping its as fresh as the pics or i will lose a 400 deposit. im banking on it being a minter or i will be so so sad.

but yer its set me back 3950. But to be honest i see ones that have way over that in milage and you just know they have been ragged to shit.

so its good knowing im the first owner that will have it de limited. i will look after this car with my life and it should pay as i cant see myself losing any money on it even up to about 85 k as i reckon i could still get rid of it after that for the same price.

what you guys think.

insurance aint too bad either £1200 fully comp. and thats not even phoning adrian flux up yet to see if they can beat it.

Your gonna get soooo bored with that lol. I hand picked mine out from Japan,then waited nearly 3 months for it to come over,spent £1k on mods and sold it on within the year lol.

Handling is un-touchable but pish having to rev its cock off all the time,and not really that quick.

Mine when i sold it.....

Civicnewshoes2.jpg

maybe but to be honest its not all about power for me. god i love power dont get me wrong but my starlet running 220 bhp was a scary machine but i would much prefer to have a standered car with rims than a starlet running the same power as to get to the £200 bhp mark it cost me a fortune to do as im no mechanic and it blew up in the end so thats why im looking for one of these. maybe i might sell after a year like you but hey it will be a fun year as my current car for 6 months (1.4 non vtech lol) this will be a blast.

nice car you had by the way. looks a proper minter.

i know im not gonna get much comment on one of these as this is a starlet website.

may not even bye the above as it might not be like the pic but im hoping.

i know its a bit steep but wouldnt you rather pay the extra to get a mint one. i know i would.

im just hoping it is a minter as im hyping it up in my head a lot lol. wanted one of these before the starlet but as they were higher insurance i couldnt get one.

as i said i never felt safe in the starlet as the back end was just not good enough for me with its live rear axel. i could have spent money on coilovers but as people well know. a well set up civic is gonna be much better than a well set up starlet.

used to race my mates in their vtrs etc and in the twisties in the starlet i just didnt have the confidence a civic will give.

thats a real nice car, love the fact it is unabused and looks totally mint!

My bro had B16a2 (EK9) was a right beast for what they are. Not as fast my starlet though but was fun. It wanted abuse all day lol

once i have paid it off as had to take a lil loan out for it as the savings i have are for something else. I will have a think about going down the turbo route again. so could possibly look into turboing this if its a good idea at the time and i cant find anything else i like but for the time being i will just improve the looks and handling as whn i had my starlet all i thought about was how to get more power out of it and the handling sufffered as i dodnt have enough money to spend on coilovers etc.

The only thing i dont like about hondas are i cant find a good enough formum as this forum has been the one i have used and i cant find a better one lol.

Dam U UKSTARLETCLUB for being so good.

Ill still stick around on here me thinks

even though i have gone to the darkside lol (V-Tech)

i have no idea what those things on the window are. i was thinking some random parking bars that extend out. more than likely though there arials that can pick up a radio station in a far far galaxy.

They are ariels im sure.. " corrazonia " or something mad mate.

they fold out into larger arials.

put deposit down on it today so now the waiting game beggins.

ill post pics up of it when i get it back as the first thing i do to this is get the clay out and start detailing it to bring up the shine. then ill be inspecting it from top to bottom. and seeing what goodies i find wegged down the sides of the little cracks etc lol.

thats a real nice car, love the fact it is unabused and looks totally mint!

My bro had B16a2 (EK9) was a right beast for what they are. Not as fast my starlet though but was fun. It wanted abuse all day lol

Sorry to be an absoluteeee geek here but wouldnt that be an EK4 with that engine?

The EK9 has the B16B engine which is a lot more lively :)

Sorry to be an absoluteeee geek here but wouldnt that be an EK4 with that engine?

lol

I have no idea yet mate. not been reading up on civics properly yet.

but i know the engine in my soon to be civic isnt gonna be as quick as a ek9 but my car is lighter so who knows how fast it will be. its just a car i have always had a soft spot for and its a good allrounder.

might even put a 1.1 automatic sign on the back and leave the steelies on for a bit lol

proper sleeper.

lol

I have no idea yet mate. not been reading up on civics properly yet.

but i know the engine in my soon to be civic isnt gonna be as quick as a ek9 but my car is lighter so who knows how fast it will be. its just a car i have always had a soft spot for and its a good allrounder.

might even put a 1.1 automatic sign on the back and leave the steelies on for a bit lol

proper sleeper.

Yeah yours will be a B16a of some sort, I think its the a2 in the SiR's could be wrong. The B16b in the EK9 makes like 195-200bhp or roundabouts, but in my opinion EK9s are seriously overrated!

Why spend £6k on an EK9 with 200bhp when you could buy a nicely set up EK4 for half the money and probably close to that power with a few engine mods?! It's madness!!

But yeah looks mint man, I'm with you on the whole sleeper look...keep the steelies and get a 1.3 DX badge on the back muhahaha! :)

Pretty sure it was an EK9 and I know it had b16 engine dinky know which specific one though LOL

Not to keen in the civics

...I'd love an EK9, or an SiR EG4 just so expensive for what they are....

That's what I was mainly trying to get at, I can't justify the extra premium you pay for an EK9 over an EK4. The difference in price is never going to make up for all the extra shiz you get on an EK9 in my eyes :)

Nice purchase dude.

That's what I was mainly trying to get at, I can't justify the extra premium you pay for an EK9 over an EK4. The difference in price is never going to make up for all the extra shiz you get on an EK9 in my eyes :lol:

An ek4 can do most of what an ek9 can