hi im new to the site ,i dont own a toyota i have a 300bhp astra gsi turbo ,but i bought my girlfriend a little 5 door starlet a few years ago and its been great it costs virtually nothing to run and it has passed mots with flying colours ,all i have done to it is regular servicing and a radiator,but it has a few dents and scratches and the odd rust patch ,so instead of getting a new car and me being in the body/paint trade we are going to treat it to a full respray ,bodykit and wheels ,so id love to hear your suggestions what products i could get for it ,would a glanza bodykit fit ,bonnet ,h/lamps,bumpers etc ,thanks for looking ,oh the car is a r (98?)plate thanks micky

That actually looks alright Micky :)

Welcome to UKSC everything you need can be found on here, we now have Replica's being made of the top JDM kits like JAM and Livesports etc, check out ID-WORKZ section for that :)

Any pics of the GSI, I actually like them ;)

That actually looks alright Micky :)

Welcome to UKSC everything you need can be found on here, we now have Replica's being made of the top JDM kits like JAM and Livesports etc, check out ID-WORKZ section for that ;)

Any pics of the GSI, I actually like them :)

yeah il get some up soon its a mk3 ph1 gsi with a c20let engine ,still trying to get used to the layout of this site

Dont think I have ever seen the salmon colour in a Glanza rep or a 5 door I think it would look quite cool :lol:

il just have to get parts for it if anybody in scottish area has bumpers bonnets etc for the conversion could u pm me,will consider light damaged ones,thinking of doing it a cherry pink(to keep the lady happy) with black bonnet,roof and wheels

• 2 weeks later...
welcome mate,

good to see another scottish member, how did you find out about the site.

to get up to speed, try and familarise yourself with the sidebar, and more importantly forums home in the sidebar.

here are some sections that might be of interest to you.

id works section

scottish quarter section

where abouts in scotland do you bide?

i stay in thornliebank ,south side of glasgow mate