Show Us Your Starlets

Although we've already chosen all of our featured Toyotas for the very first issue of Toyota Performance Magazine, we're very keen to keep the momentum going for future issues, with a file of feature cars lined up in advance, so if you feel like your car/project has what it takes for a mag feature, then please either post just 1 of your best pics here, or visit our website www.toyotaperformancemagazine.com and fill in our feature request form which can be found at the main header at the top.

We'll also be at most of the Japanese car shows throughout the summer, mingling with the Toyota Masses, a great time for us to talent spot potential feature cars, as well as meet you guys, and get your feedback and comments about what you'd like to see in Toyota Performance Magazine.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Steve,

I joined up on the TPM forum a while back and will be getting a subscription also :) I posted up some pictures of my Starlet engined kitcar and would love to have it featured (when its ready). I don't know what the deal would be as its technically not a Toyota, just most of one. I mentioned it to Banzai/Jap Performance and they wanted to feature it but couldn't! Any luck or am i best going for a kitcar mag, would prefer a jap mag :)

Jason ;)

Hey Jason, firstly thanks for subscribing! I had actually spotted your kit car, and its on my 'follow up' list, as engineering wise it is a Toyota, its something we'd certainly be interest in for a future issue, as its a bit of a different angle! so do keep us posted of your progress!!

Hey Jason, firstly thanks for subscribing! I had actually spotted your kit car, and its on my 'follow up' list, as engineering wise it is a Toyota, its something we'd certainly be interest in for a future issue, as its a bit of a different angle! so do keep us posted of your progress!!

cool, thanks for the quick reply Steve. looks like i better get on and finish it then.. :)

give it a bash

1.jpg

217 horses :)

i know its not my place but i think that 2starlets as a main feature would be a great idea, show the diffrent ways that they can go, comparative mods styling but with different twists etc

Wow guys, impressive, I can see you lot are going to be keeping us busy :) also, we're not opposed tp doing duo features or even a group feature sometimes, infact we're doing something similar for 3 big powered Supras located down South for the 2nd issue!

Keep em coming both here, and via our feature request on our website www.toyotaperformancemagazine.com

Wow guys, impressive, I can see you lot are going to be keeping us busy ;) also, we're not opposed tp doing duo features or even a group feature sometimes, infact we're doing something similar for 3 big powered Supras located down South for the 2nd issue!

Keep em coming both here, and via our feature request on our website www.toyotaperformancemagazine.com

i should be working for your magazine :):)

just kidding

6.jpg

just need to fit my dastek and map the td04 to 1.4bar B)

Nothing to post car wise (yet,sorry)

But i LOVE you're glanza shorty have made this pic my desktop picture. can i have you're cruise bonnet? Please :(