Alright guys and gals, I've already taken some steps into makin this happen. My idea is based on an idea some1 had shortly after JAE 06, where they suggested we have a banner made up and it gets posted to whoever is goin to a show.

Well im startin to look into havin one made that i can take to shows, cruises and wot not over here so that i can get us some added publicity where ever i may be :D I saw a number of these at the JAG autofest in Ballymena in august and I've emailed a chap i know who has one for his site (Bangorcruise.com) to enquire as to who and where makes them and how much it'll skin me, im not really bothered about the price as id be puttin somethin back into the club so im happy. As yet havnt heard back tho ;) BUT theres more than one way to skin a cat.

ANYWAY, the point of this topic is to see wot u lot think would be a good banner for us. Me and Geo have disscussed a couple of options, but he pretty much said as im doin it myself i can do wotever the hell i want ;) :p I've also spoken to Rich about usin one of his forum banner ideas, and we may use one with Prangers's ride in it, that also has the text UK Starlet Club on it, plus the starlet star. I just want to gather other members ideas/views/suggestion/artwork before commitin to a particular design (i dont even know if its possible to have a pic of a car in it yet :D ).

SO, if u have any suggestions or designs u'd like to post up please feel free and i'll have a gander at them and run them past Geo before takin any decisive steps towards production.

Cheers.

Phil.

I have a company who will do it, waitin on gettin the appropriate contact details, its gonna be between 100 and 200 i suspect, bu havin it mounted on a frame will add to it tho. Just design away and i'll take the designs to them. How big do u reckon i should have it?? 2 or 3 meters?? Bearin in mind i just wana slap it out infront of my car at shows etc? 2 meters?

Phil.

• 2 months later...

a lack of funds due to insurance and student fees has halted me in my tracks at the mo im afraid!!

Right, i'll make a deal with you's. If SOMEONE LOBO ANYONE GAZ would do up a design i will take it to the company i found to get an estimate of costs so i know wot im dealin with but i NEED a design to take to them first!!!!!!!!!!

I like the design of our header - ye know the outline style pic of rubix's car and the UKSC star etc, so somethin like that, not cluttered but nice and bold that tells folk UKSC in the hisouse, is NEEDED!!!!!!!!

If someone can do that for me i'll look into it again as i do know where to get it done.

Phil.

Phil i know your one of the top members of UKSC but its not fair for you to pay yourself. Every member, maybe all the ones who will go to JAE should contribute a small amount towards it, that way it will be FAIR and everyone can buzz off it!!

£10 each? 20 members? £200 = Awesome banner!

I argued with Geo about this before tho Idrees man, the original plan was that i'd have it made so that i can take it to shows in NI to advertise UKSC over here and bring it to JAE too, but if everyone chipped in then i dont see how we could all benefit from it, not everyone goes to shows etc so only a select few would have any call to use the friggin thing and then how do i get it to, say for example, Sparky in Wales - with a metal frame attached u could run into silly postage costs. Thats y i was just gonna pay for it myself so i can lug it around where ever i go for somoe advertisin.

Its a hard one i know.

@Dave thanks mate that well sound!!!!!

But guys...I NEED DESIGNS!!!!!!

Phil.