hey guys/gals, i recently posted a few weeks ago about selling the starlet and getting a celica, this is still an option but i rang my insurance up earlier and got a quote on a glanza, they said id get back £65 if i switch to a glanza! thats a standard glanza though with no mods

i think thats mint so im considering gettting one now, the only thing putting me off is the glanzas ive been seeing for sale recently on pistonheads and that look a bit iffy so its just finding the right one i suppose

Mark

im with admiral and it runs out in september, its all paid on this car with my mods declared aswell, think i paid £1150 fully comp and they said on a glanza v it would be £65 cheaper than what i paid, so i dunno :(

This is probably the wrong place to ask that, but anyway I'd say the Glanza too.

It's probably a lot lighter and hot hatches are cool. :(

With FWD Celicas I always think it's trying to be more than it really is. They look sporty and all but in the end they're not really that quick (unless they're 4WD of course).

Celica! lol

im serious get that and get a glanza after, cause if you get a glanza first you wont want any other car cause no other car offers the same thrill for little money

and it'll be nice to have a slick coupe :(

Anup

havent seen you on here for ages shelly! i was thinking of the 140 or 190 gen 7 new shape one, i like the look of em

lol B) least you still know who iam hehe, yeah i have been on here, just havent been posting :lol: My cousin has the new shape celica's, with i think the GT kit as standard? I must say i took it for a spin and it's a really nice car to drive. Bit under powered for what it is but it still gives a little punch B)

yh thats the thing i like about them, theyre just so sporty looking but when ive got the money together im gonna look into both options as im looking to spend around £3500 so theyre both in my price range

ill just get a celica and put a 4efte in it haha

Get a V u tart! :p

N/A to boosted starlet is the only way forward!

All the pro's do it... Enzo, SiCaln, Shelly, Iddy, DavidAshton, Kevin K, etc etc :)

Not forgettin yours truely...

Well I'd like to believe I'm as pro as that lot :)

lol

Get a V blatantly mate...

DO IT!

Then maybe get a GT4 after when your pockets are deeper :p

All the pro's do it... Enzo, SiCaln, Shelly, Iddy, DavidAshton, Kevin K, etc etc :)

Not forgettin yours truely...

Well I'd like to believe I'm as pro as that lot :)

Ahem, and me therefore i amz pro